• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If Scott Parker's injection doesn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woland

6CM Addict
Jordan Henderson will literally be actually literally going to an actual international tournament with England, literally.

This would be superb news for Jordan. I can't believe he has so many haters on this site, it's, well pathetic.

Hodgson confirmed that Carrick was left out because he had previously declared himself unprepared to make up the numbers with the Three Lions, while Hodgson deemed Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Gareth Barry and Scott Parker to all be preferable central midfield options.
"I wouldn't dream of putting Michael on a standby list after he has made it clear in the past he doesn't want to be involved like that," Hodgson said.
"I'd have to be convinced he was better than the four I've selected and that he'd be happy to come out of retirement."
Carrick has not retired from international football, however, with Club England managing director Adrian Bevington confirming he was ready to help if circumstances ravaged Hodgson's midfield options.
"Michael will help in an extreme case," Bevington said.
-----------------
Hopefully if Parker doesn't make it, he'll take Carrick instead.

He's got the skills to be a top player. Jury is out on the mental strength though.

I like the way he's got these skills but never shown any evidence of them. It's very humble.

he has. he does all the simple things very well and has great energy and movement. time will tell but i'm not too disturbed by his purchase.

I hope that Henderson actually gets to go to Euros 2012. It may just give him the confidence he needs to step up. That's pretty much all he is lacking.

The simple things and movement are what worry me most. His control is bollocks and he's always in the wrong place.

henderson is an excellent player. his touch, control, movement and passing are all excellent. far more experienced players than jordan have struggled to settle.

Hodgson came out and said Kenny convinced him Carroll should go to the Euros, and Hodgson has picked four Liverpool players for the Euros, - I am impressed he's been able to put the past behind him, and wish him the best

you are in a parallel universe, del. one where you're a fucking awful football pundit. never mind, you're awesome in another dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom