• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If Scott Parker's injection doesn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Hodgson is stupid enough to play both Lapard and Gerrard in the same line up at this stage of their career.

Hendo is a decent player. Our collective failure has shown him in a bit of a bad light, but we didn't have a poor season because of him nor did we have a poor season in spite of him. He has been a bit of a passenger, but he can certainly improve to be a consistent 7/10 8/10 kinda performer. A bit like having a Carragher in midfield.

I think it is great that we have the most players in the England squad, 5 of the feckers maybe.

I am getting right wound up with the Anti-Downing shite in the squad. He has played better for England than he has for us to be honest. and all this shit about him not having any assists, fuck me he would have had at least 8 if we stopped missing sitters he put on a plate. But for the bar he would have scored to 25 yard volleys for us, he scored the winner in our FA Cup quarter final and got man of the match in the carling cup final. he has not been brilliant but he has also not been as bad as some are making out.

good luck to our lads in the Euro's. I know its impossible, but imagine Stevie lifting the trophy - wonderful.

The Henderson apologists really coming out of the woodwork today it seems. He was absolute dross all season and the fact that he could be at the Euros only further highlights how pathetic England is as a squad, has nothing to do with Jordy showing any promise.

I honestly feel like I'm in parallel universe sometimes. He's so obviously not up to it, and yet people are cooing over the fact that he can control a football, pass it, and run around.

Some reports from those ITK even say that he managed to tie his own boots before some of the matches towards the end of the season.

I reckon all of you lads just hate him because his head is a bit strange. A lot of people are dysmorphophobic and disguise it by criticizing character.

Why the fuck has Henderson turned into Messi in this thread. Truly baffling.

I like the little Henderwobble he does with his arse when he doesn't know what the fuck is going on. He runs like a gimp. It gives me the fucking horn.

These are all myths:

Obese people = lazy and feckless
People with no ears = ignorant
People with one eye = greedy
People with mishapen hands = supervillains/white cat types
People with square heads = unable to impose themselves on a top level football match

I wish the cunt wouldn't lean back when he shoots either. 305 must get hit plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom