• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If there's any Justice in the World? Lemar to be our Man?

I dont understand.
Why would we bid in public and draw all this shit out in public to be rebuffed in public exactly like Arsenal were?

Why is this even in the public domain. The Keita one was actually all kept quiet.
Then boom signed.

£65million plus Origi? Origi is surely worth £27million in this market, considering Andros fucking Townsend is.

I dont understand.
Why would we bid in public and draw all this shit out in public to be rebuffed in public exactly like Arsenal were?

Why is this even in the public domain. The Keita one was actually all kept quiet.
Then boom signed.
It came from our journo's as well, not theirs, thats why I think we've all got so excited. Would be weird for it to just die like that.

£65million plus Origi? Origi is surely worth £27million in this market, considering Andros fucking Townsend is.
Origi is a striker who doesn't score and doesn't look much like developing into one who can. Irrespective of how inflated the market is, he's not a particularly attractive prospect.

Origi is a striker who doesn't score and doesn't look much like developing into one who can. Irrespective of how inflated the market is, he's not a particularly attractive prospect.
He's French, highly rated in France, and reportedly Monaco are interested, there's value there.

3m
Liverpool are hoping to land Monaco attacking midfielder Thomas Lemar prior to Thursday’s deadline. (James Pearce)

Anfield HQ
Anfield HQ @AnfieldHQ
Liverpool are prepared to increase their offer to around £70m. Divock Origi could be used as a makeweight. (James Pearce)

3m
Liverpool are hoping to land Monaco attacking midfielder Thomas Lemar prior to Thursday’s deadline. (James Pearce)

Anfield HQ
Anfield HQ @AnfieldHQ
Liverpool are prepared to increase their offer to around £70m. Divock Origi could be used as a makeweight. (James Pearce)
But I thought deschamps has said today is the last day for any of his French players.

But I thought deschamps has said today is the last day for any of his French players.

There was another tweet somewhere saying he'd allow medicals wherever their training camp or hq is. Could be true.

Is it really that surprising?

As said before, I don't see why Monaco would sell when they stated weeks ago that they wouldn't. They don't need the money and there is only a couple days left to replace him.

Maybe we'll get it done but surely Monaco will do to us what we're doing to Barcelona in terms of the fee.

Stupid Flanders.
UoZaEEV.gif

Is it really that surprising?

As said before, I don't see why Monaco would sell when they stated weeks ago that they wouldn't. They don't need the money and there is only a couple days left to replace him.

Maybe we'll get it done but surely Monaco will do to us what we're doing to Barcelona in terms of the fee.

Monaco are the cunts they accuse us of accusing Barca of being?

Back
Top Bottom