• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

is this what we have come to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just drunk and pugnacious tonight. Sorry.

It's fucking weird how so many people can spend months telling us how they can pick a better team than the King, know better about prospects, attitudes, and tactics than the man who has won so much... and then they get all indignant when he's fired. Surely if an armchair supporter knows better than Kenny, Martinez will have us challenging?
Ha! No worries.

I wasn't enamoured with the tactics and tbh I prob was harsh several times, but throughout I said he deserves another season.

For what it's worth, I wanted the King to stay for as long it took to get a title win with him at the helm. I wanted that from the day he signed.

The only reason I didn't want him before that day was that I hated the thought of what could happen. Well, that's happened now. So whoever the manager is, I will get behind him and the club and hope that we have the funds and will to back him. I could easily get excited by the start of a new project.

I'm sorry Mark ... I've been gutted by yesterday's sacking, and it's not that I'm not optimistic about this club, it's just I'm not really sure I like the idea of our team seemingly being like every other team. I dunno, I guess I lived in a dream world partially but if it's Roiberto, he gets my support 100% and I hope he makes all realize why FSG made the right move.

I'm gutted too. I don't want to become like City or Chelsea, but then I crave the success they've had in recent seasons. I don't want us to lose our identity, but if the whole G&H thing, Hillsborough and all the other shit we've put up with over the last two decades has taught us anything, it's that the magic we feel and the affinity that this club has is right here, with the fans, that's what separated us from the rest and that's what always will, despite the new breed of idiots wanting everything to happen yesterday. No one's going to wipe away the memories of what we've achieved just because we move forward and try to get back on an even keel. We'd be shooting ourselves in the foot, cutting our nose off to spite our face to be stubborn and not admit that we need to change to some degree to catch the pack.

At the end of the day, the most important thing is the fans and the team on the pitch, that can still be achieved without going gold digging and lets face it, we've not exactly been shy of a few bob anyway in the last few decades, in comparison to 90% of the Premiership. #

Yes it would have been lovely to have won it with Kenny, I'm glad we've had the opportunity to lay the ghost to rest and I'm made up for him that he came in and gave us a helping hand when we needed it most. That right there is the club and that's something we'll never lose.

Maybe FSG are doing the right thing and are interviewing a number of candidates. I won't be happy if it is Martinez but I'll wait until the actual appointment before worrying about it.

This is ITK post

LFC have just confirmed they are Interviewing a number of candidates

even rawk are disgusted with martinez and rodgers being interviewed. how on earth are managers like this gonna secure top players for us. it's a complete joke.

even rawk are disgusted with martinez and rodgers being interviewed. how on earth are managers like this gonna secure top players for us. it's a complete joke.

If Pardew can do it at that shitty club, i'm sure Martinez wouldn't have any problems at our fine institution

united fans over at redcafe seem to think martinez will be the answer to our problems and will have us competing in the top four, now im really worried, they thought rafa had the tactical noose of a wet towel

Liverpool have confirmed they have appointed Ken Dodd as manager.

They won't have to change the initials on the training jacket and people won't laugh as much.

I know, ahh well. You're a bundle of laughs today, Mr toofuckingcoolforschool. It's getting boring now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom