• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

Barcelona can think what they want and get the press to fabricate rumours of done deals and wages agreed and all that shite but it's not their decision to make.
It might make financial sense to FSG to sell Coutinho for a massive fee but it would damage them irreparably in the fans eyes and we know how difficult our fans can make it for unpopular owners.
Nobody would accept us being told by RB Leipzig that no means no and then we capitulate to Barcelona, especially Klopp i would imagine.

Any Barca attempt to sign coutinho better be well north of £100m if they want him
Couldn't agree more. Barca flush with all that cash anything less than £120m is a failure in my eyes. Sure we may not be able to sign our first choice players but if we don't take Barca to the cleaners then we are dickheads

Klopp has been Very vocal about this. We wont accept a bid this summer.
Coutinho will stay.

I really dont think he will this summer.
I dont know why, I just feel like he wont.

Couldn't agree more. Barca flush with all that cash anything less than £120m is a failure in my eyes. Sure we may not be able to sign our first choice players but if we don't take Barca to the cleaners then we are dickheads

Didn't you know? We are dickheads!

If the yanks do the unthinkable and sell Coutinho this summer then they better ask for the whole fee upfront like Barcelona are doing with PSG. If they don't then they're not just money grabbing cunts but inept money grabbing cunts.

Barca are beginning to look like a club in decline.

Poor season, new manager no-ones heard of, key players wanting to leave, Real Madrid on the rise, players past their best, everything revolving around Messi....

There's only one decent course of action here.

We need to rescue Louis Suarez from this terrible nightmare and bring him back to a happy place, where he's loved....

.... even if it cost £50 million...

If Javier Mascherano asks nicely, he can come back too.

.... but on a free.

It's been reported Barca are buying Di Maria to replace Neymar

So that will cost them 60 to 70 mill euros

I wonder whether they tried asking Luis to have a word with Phil to encourage the move. I think Luis would prefer to keep out of it after his expressed respect for LFC.

They can have Coutinho next summer after he has a stormer in the world cup for 150m.

Absolutely... the one thing you can be sure of regarding players from Brazil is if they do well in a world cup and they are ine if the main superstars... they usually let themselves go and have a shit season for their club. I would 100percent agree to his sale then.

Atletico Madrid XI: Moyá, Vrsaljko, Giménez, Lucas, Sergi, Kranevitter, Augusto, Thomas, Keidi, Correa , Vietto
Subs: Werner, Savic, Juanfran, Filipe, Gabi, Gaitán, Torres, Griezmann, Olabe, Amath

[article]It’s worth remembering that when Belcher announced the Neymar-PSG story two weeks ago, the journalist received death threats as fans freaked out.
A fortnight on, Belcher has been proven to be 100% on his Neymar story, so there seems every reason to take him Coutinho update seriously.

Belcher appeared on Spanish radio station Cope on Wednesday night, and he’s confirmed that Barcelona are in “advanced” talks to get the Coutinho deal wrapped up.

He also noted that Jurgen Klopp refuses to sell, but will the German be able to stop the transfer happening?[/article]

[article]It’s worth remembering that when Belcher announced the Neymar-PSG story two weeks ago, the journalist received death threats as fans freaked out.
A fortnight on, Belcher has been proven to be 100% on his Neymar story, so there seems every reason to take him Coutinho update seriously.

Belcher appeared on Spanish radio station Cope on Wednesday night, and he’s confirmed that Barcelona are in “advanced” talks to get the Coutinho deal wrapped up.

He also noted that Jurgen Klopp refuses to sell, but will the German be able to stop the transfer happening?[/article]
Shhh

Klopp might be refusing to sell but it could be happening over his head

It does seem to be implying that.

Dangerous move if so as Klopp would be well within his rights to walk... particularly in light of our failures in other areas.

It does seem to be implying that.

Dangerous move if so as Klopp would be well within his rights to walk... particularly in light of our failures in the market in other areas.

I think the failures to land targets lays at Klopps door.

He picked targets that weren't really available and got caught meeting VVD

I dont think Klopp would lose his shit as much as people think he would if Coutinho was to go. Quite a few seem to think he'll hand his notice in straight away. I think he's more pragmatic than that and is trying to build a team that is all about 'the team' and that they should not be crippled if a single player isn't there. If Coutinho goes for a crazy amount of money, to a club that isn't a direct rival and not in the same league, and currently has more chance of him winning all the big trophies, then I think he'd accept it.
My whole problem and I guess Klopp's is - if he goes, we need to strengthen, and we're having a nightmare getting players in that can do that, even with money not really being an issue.

Klopp has been quite Direct and Clear, hence I assume he has the full backing to sanction for or against a move for Phil.

Back
Top Bottom