• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

Don't we still have the same owners who told Suarez suitors to fuck off the first time around?

Yeah but we were offered 40m not 100+

They will not sell anyway. It doesn't make any sense. They have no motivation for cashing in and causing unrest with the coach, players and fans. They don't need that money now anyway as our targets ain't up for sale anyway.

Has Suarez joined the party line, yet, about how well Coutinho would fit into the Barçelona team?

I imagine being offered €120-130m would be a temptation for any owner. THough Barca haven't offered that yet they are supposed to have offered €100m and if they get €220m instead of the purported €192m for Naymar then they could also be tempted to increase it. I was confident, I'm not 100% any more though.

I imagine being offered €120-130m would be a temptation for any owner. THough Barca haven't offered that yet they are supposed to have offered €100m and if they get €220m instead of the purported €192m for Naymar then they could also be tempted to increase it. I was confident, I'm not 100% any more though.
Barcelona has not offered €100 million, yet; let's be clear about this. It has leaked that it's preparing a bid, has been leaking that potential bid for the last month in fact but has yet to do it.

£100m is not £100m anymore.
The money is irrelevant.

£100m can buy you two players of the calibre of Ross Berkeley.

It doesnt matter what the fee is, it would be selling an appreciating asset and I just cant see them being that dumb.

£90m for Pogba a year ago and now £200m for Neymar.

This player could be worth £250m next summer.

The question is when is the sweet spot. 27 years old? Maybe.

If all they want is the money then why sell? Wait for the money to grow!

£100m is not £100m anymore.
The money is irrelevant.

£100m can buy you two players of the calibre of Ross Berkeley.

It doesnt matter what the fee is, it would be selling an appreciating asset and I just cant see them being that dumb.

£90m for Pogba a year ago and now £200m for Neymar.

This player could be worth £250m next summer.

The question is when is the sweet spot. 27 years old? Maybe.

If all they want is the money then why sell? Wait for the money to grow!

The market isn't going that crazy. Neymar is a special case and PSG are more than doubling the transfer record to try and land him.

Eventually something will have to be done about these transfer fees because surely it's not sustainable.

It doesn't really make financial sense to sell him now, cos it's extremely hard to imagine his value going anywhere but up. Also, if it is 100m, that's probably more like 60m last summer, & way below what he is worth & massively below what he'll be worth with a good WC performance under his belt.

It makes no footballing sense to sell now, we have the cash to buy players & can't get players of the calibre we want anyway. Selling our best player will make it harder to persuade top players to come, not easier.

If we do sell then these owners are going to be in for a fucking hard time, cos I don't know one fan who won't be fucking fuming. The fact we have a club like RB keeping hold of their best player yet a club of our calibre isn't willing to do the same will be a bitter pill to swallow, & another US owner who thinks it's ok to yet again sell off our assets for a short term financial gain, flying in the face of our footballing ambitions to do it, they can get to fuck.

Values of players are going to be even higher next season...especially with it being a world cup. It makes financial sense to wait until next summer to sell.

It's not impossible that Klopp might have enough power to scupper this deal. By all accounts he was FSG's top pick for the manager's job from the day they took over, and we're clearly on an upward curve under his leadership, so they really, REALLY won't want to lose him.

That said, these are unquestionably worrying times.

It's quite simple for me.

Seat Barca down in a room with those assholes from Southampton and RB Leipzig.

Whatever those two want, Barca pays. If we don't come out of the room with Keita and VVD in red, then they can't have Coutinho.

After that, pay us another 1 pound and it's a deal. Then, we go off and buy Aubemayang, Lemar and a new LB.

Yeah I'm starting to think more and more that he's gone. If that happens, we will look proper small time after what RB and Saints did to us.

The lineup against Bilbao will be interesting. Lets hope Coutinho doesn't pick up a slight niggle in training as that would be a bad sign.

IMG_5281.JPG

HES NOT FUCKIN LEAVIN!!!!

So we clickbaiting thread titles now? A google search suggests the transfer request is bollocks!

Back
Top Bottom