• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

It could be a back injury, or it could be that he's leaving, it's just the worst timing with all this shit coming out of Spain that it'll be done by Monday. Won't rest easy until September to be honest.

I really wouldn't be surprised either way. We're stupid enough to let him go. As I've said before, if he goes, it's a horrendous transfer window for a whole myriad of reasons. It would be one of the worst and most short sighted decisions ever made by our club. Bechler has said it's done.

On MSN - it is saying that Messi is calling the shots at Barca for transfers and he wants Deli Ali and NOT our Brazillian. If true - I think its a case of not wanting to be hurt by another Brazillian two years down the line - could be PSG then pry Coutinho away from Barca !!!!

Who has said that? Not putting my head in the sand but none of the journos I follow have said it.

Firstly, why should I give a fuck if we flog a player for £135m and buy a perfect replacement for £15m? All I want is Liverpool to be the best club in England. I couldn't give a rats ass whether we paid the lowest fee or sold for the highest. I want to win the league is all. I'm pretty sure we have owners with sufficient funds to buy the players we need without excess trouser lining

Secondly, I still hold that Couthino is not our best player, Mane is.

Finally, I fail to believe that Barcelona's senior leaders believe Couthino is the best replacement for Neymar. They are not in any way similar (beyond nationality) and Couthino is not in the same class as Neymar. I would expect Barca to be more interested in Mbappe, Griezman etc than a deep midfield playmaker

Aye!

What Dee said

Twitter rumours he has asked to leave this evening.

Do you fucking blame him? We are fucking dickheads. We have signed a Chelsea reject, actually 2 Chelsea rejects and someone from Hull. No matter what way you spin this window it's a fucking joke. Lallana is injured, Henderson will get injured. Can doesn't know what he is doing. Lucas is gone. But don't stress we have Flanagan and that alone feels like a new signing. If we start season in this mess FSG and Klopp need talking to.

If t
Do you fucking blame him? We are fucking dickheads. We have signed a Chelsea reject, actually 2 Chelsea rejects and someone from Hull. No matter what way you spin this window it's a fucking joke. Lallana is injured, Henderson will get injured. Can doesn't know what he is doing. Lucas is gone. But don't stress we have Flanagan and that alone feels like a new signing. If we start season in this mess FSG and Klopp need talking to.
Why are you always so angry?

He isnt leaving. No fucking way would FSG be that fucking dumb.

Twitter knows dick!

If we hadnt been rebuffed by RB then I would really believe this will happen, but when we have been fucked over trying to sign a player no way could we be dumb enough to fuck up the alternative.

Reactions: HC
Seeing his mate on £40m would be a very good reason for him to have woken up in the morning feeling like a mug, and subsequently asking to leave.

Back
Top Bottom