• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

I reckon he's signing a new deal with more money and a Neymar size release clause active next season. Hold me to it

You can't divorce Klopp from the shambles, he is as responsible as the rest

I'd say that's harsh and I don't think Klopp is infallible, but he just had him playing some great football with a perfectly arranged front four that utilised Coutinho's strengths and got the best out of him.

We continuously have transfer windows like this and it was happening long before Klopp arrived. I'm not absolving him of blame for everything, but there's a worrying trend and whoever the manager is, seems to have absolutely zero bearing on the outcome.

I mean, we had Jono ramming shite like "this is a proper manager lads" down our throats at every opportunity, after he arrived, while blaming Rodgers for everything that went wrong. People did the same with Dalglish too. The only constant I can see is FSG and relatively modest spending in comparison to that of our so called rivals, with repeated fuck ups when it comes to transfer negotiations and keeping our best players. Klopp was supposed to attract the cream of Europe apparently and to help us maintain our assets, I don't think we've shown we can back that.

I don't think it's a repeated, unfathomable coincidence.

Klopps resp cos of the dumb plan A and that's it thing.. he's been around long enough to know plan A doesn't always happen

Managers don't matter *only matter when I find a suitable stick to beat them with.

The reason the vast majority of managers make no difference in the Premiership is because their good decisions don't outweigh the bad ones.

Klopps insistence on chasing VVD and Keita is a big part of the shambles. Its stupid to deny that

The reason the vast majority of managers make no difference in the Premiership is because their good decisions don't outweigh the bad ones.

Klopps insistence on chasing VVD and Keita is a big part of the shambles. Its stupid to deny that
Of the transfer window, of course, but regarding Coutinho, nah.

Fucking Wanker...

Doesn't turn to Two of our biggest finals over the last 5 years and he has the cheek to think he is Bigger than the club..

Fuck off you cunt...

Fucking Bellends at Sky running with the Poor coutinho has been mistreated by Klopp bollox...

200,000 grand a fucking week, team built round him, stories of him wanting to be at club where he wants a Statue to remembered by..

We fucking made him the player he is.. Fucking cunt...

There is no appeasing the likes of you. If we settle for second best and they are patently not good enough, you start thrashing everyone with that stick.

Maybe he signed the contract under promises we would strenghten our team, which we, very sadly, are not doing.

I love him and he is our best player, but I can understand his viewpoint.
Billionaires entering football have rendered this club un-competitive and mediocre.

Had he retired here, he would be left with absolutley zero trophies won, and he deserves much more, especailly now that a spot in Barca's starting line-up just opened up.

In the end of the day, If I were a football player playing for a team that obvioulsy needs strenghtening in order to compete, and I had the chance to go to and play for the team I probably supported as a kid, which happens to be the biggest club in the world right now, I think yeah I'd probably be interested. And very much more so if my current club promised me they would strenghten and then don't.

Maybe he signed the contract under promises we would strenghten our team, which we, very sadly, are not doing.

I love him and he is our best player, but I can understand his viewpoint.
Billionaires entering football have rendered this club un-competitive and mediocre.

Had he retired here, he would be left with absolutley zero trophies won, and he deserves much more, especailly now that a spot in Barca's starting line-up just opened up.

In the end of the day, If I were a football player playing for a team that obvioulsy needs strenghtening in order to compete, and I had the chance to go to and play for the team I probably supported as a kid, which happens to be the biggest club in the world right now, I think yeah I'd probably be interested. And very much more so if my current club promised me they would strenghten and then don't.

If you ever saw pure speculation somewhere..

Barcelona have reportedly lodged an astonishing £1 Squillion bid for Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho. Growing TV revenues have seen the world transfer record smashed several times in recent years, and £1 Squillion would dwarf the fee paid by PSG earlier this week for Brazilian striker Neymar.

Spondoolicks

“Barcelona have spondoolicks up the wazoo,” Jürgen Klopp told Soccer on Sunday. “Everybody loves Phil, but we’re talking some serious cheddar here. This kind of doh-ray-me could go a long way. We could finish the stadium, improve the squad, and still have enough left over to have Sturridge killed. All our problems solved.”

“And if there’s a missing shitebag investigation?” added Klopp. “I’m sure we can buy a whitewash. Pigs love the Benjamins, in my experience. They can’t get enough of that sweet, sweet Milk and Honey.”

Cheddar

Liverpool CEO Peter Moore insists that the club must make commercially sensible decisions.

“A squillion is a tidy bit of wedge,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “We’re not even sure it’s a real number. Sandra in Accounts is checking that for us. But assuming it’s real, we have to take the offer very seriously. I’ve assured Jürgen that if we do sell Philippe, we’ll ring-fence £1 Bazillion for new transfers. He has my word on that.”

“Assuming a bazillion is a real number, of course,” added Moore. “Sandra in Accounts is checking that.”

Sturridge

Not everybody is enthusiastic about the sounds coming from within Liverpool.

“It’s disappointing,” striker Daniel Sturridge told Soccer on Sunday. “No player enjoys hearing their gaffer mention having them killed. But I can only concentrate on my own game. I can’t control who the gaffer does and doesn’t have killed.”

Managers don't matter *only matter when I find a suitable stick to beat them with.
I find the clubs assessment that Keita and VVD are the only two players who are available who can potentially improve our team when we have 120 million plus more worrying than Coutinho leaving. Whether that is due to Kloppp, transfer committee, scouts, I don't know.

Last edited:
Barcelona have reportedly lodged an astonishing £1 Squillion bid for Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho. Growing TV revenues have seen the world transfer record smashed several times in recent years, and £1 Squillion would dwarf the fee paid by PSG earlier this week for Brazilian striker Neymar.

Spondoolicks

“Barcelona have spondoolicks up the wazoo,” Jürgen Klopp told Soccer on Sunday. “Everybody loves Phil, but we’re talking some serious cheddar here. This kind of doh-ray-me could go a long way. We could finish the stadium, improve the squad, and still have enough left over to have Sturridge killed. All our problems solved.”

“And if there’s a missing shitebag investigation?” added Klopp. “I’m sure we can buy a whitewash. Pigs love the Benjamins, in my experience. They can’t get enough of that sweet, sweet Milk and Honey.”

Cheddar

Liverpool CEO Peter Moore insists that the club must make commercially sensible decisions.

“A squillion is a tidy bit of wedge,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “We’re not even sure it’s a real number. Sandra in Accounts is checking that for us. But assuming it’s real, we have to take the offer very seriously. I’ve assured Jürgen that if we do sell Philippe, we’ll ring-fence £1 Bazillion for new transfers. He has my word on that.”

“Assuming a bazillion is a real number, of course,” added Moore. “Sandra in Accounts is checking that.”

Sturridge

Not everybody is enthusiastic about the sounds coming from within Liverpool.

“It’s disappointing,” striker Daniel Sturridge told Soccer on Sunday. “No player enjoys hearing their gaffer mention having them killed. But I can only concentrate on my own game. I can’t control who the gaffer does and doesn’t have killed.”

Reports that man sheiky have bid three gazillion spondoolicks for a player Danny Rose had to google.

I don't think we'll sell him. But the disruption of this one day before first game of the season really sucks. Makes me questions the "back injury" story too.

At this point who cares what Coutinho or his camp or his entourage say as it's all just desperation to force a transfer through. Klopp should stay dignified and the club should stay resolute. Your going nowhere you backstabbing overpaid little shithouse.
Realistically he can't force through fuck all so let him scream and moan and grimace when he scores a goal , because i couldn't give a fuck if he's unhappy or not, because the little bastard signed a contract and he can only leave when the club agrees to sell and that isn't going to come any time soon.
I hope the little bastard is scared to leave the house this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom