• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

Gotta like the way Klopp says his English isn't good enough to give five answers to the same question and then proceeds to give six instead. :D

So fucking weird
Exactly, I mean what's the right course of action here?
The club or Klopp probably banned him from training with the team so I guess he isn't up to speed but I mean shouldn't he be fined for his behaviour as well?
It wouldn't be completely outrageous to say that he cost us 2 points against Watford, although our back line decided to act like clowns.
Also, when will he be back?
Klopp pretty much said that he isn't ready for the weekend either. So that's 5 games because he decided to act like a cunt. Suarez missed 6 games I think, at the start of his last season with us, but I bet he would have played despite Arsenal's interest.
I dunno, maybe those saying that what Coutinho did was worse than Suarez have a point.

The club can't fine the fucker when they've said since day dot thats he is injured !

I know its not a nice thing to say - but it is times like these when everyone in the know is either silent or being Yoda fucking cryptic - that you wish the subject matter causing all the stress (i.e. Coutinho) - was fucking dead !!! Then we can just prepare properly for these games knowing what we actually have at hand so that we know the final result is the best we could get.

I know its not a nice thing to say - but it is times like these when everyone in the know is either silent or being Yoda fucking cryptic - that you wish the subject matter causing all the stress (i.e. Coutinho) - was fucking dead !!! Then we can just prepare properly for these games knowing what we actually have at hand so that we know the final result is the best we could get.
Yeah, I'm sure a death in the squad would be ideal prep for the champions leagueb

For his family's sake especially let us pray he recovers. My thoughts and prayers are with them at this time.

For his family's sake especially let us pray he recovers. My thoughts and prayers are with them at this time.

Dantes..

6a00d83453b9ca69e20167686f4ed9970b-pi
harrymetsally.jpg

Seems the cunts just won't give up. Several publications reporting a £138m bid with £101m up front and another £37m in add ons forthcoming.

If it's anything like the other bids in terms of structure then I guess it'll be rejected too.

They really got it hard for Coutinho.

I'd be tempted to see if we can get £150m for him. Bleed em dry

Seems the cunts just won't give up. Several publications reporting a £138m bid with £101m up front and another £37m in add ons forthcoming.

If it's anything like the other bids in terms of structure then I guess it'll be rejected too.

They really got it hard for Coutinho.

I'd be tempted to see if we can get £150m for him. Bleed em dry

Last edited:
Upfront Fee

A fee paid before a good is produced or a service is performed.

The UK press are repeatedly misusing the word upfront regarding what Barcelona's upfront payment to us is.They use upfront when they mean guaranteed.The guaranteed payment last time was 80 odd million but the upfront payment was only 16 million.That wasn't the way it was reported and it's the same this time,who really believes we will see more than a third of that so called upfront payment this summer? Fuck Barca and their cheapskating shenanigans.And fuck the UK press and its bullshit reporting.

[article]Barcelona are interested in signing Nice star Jean Michael Seri. However, RMC Sport reports that their chances have taken a hit because Nice feel disrespected. Barcelona have already agreed on personal terms with Seri without Nice’s consent. [/article]

Are they taking negotiation classes from us?

If it's really 100mill upfront not instalments, and 30-40mill in addons, then I'm in the sell camp IF it's possible to get a replacement in first. And I'd suggest whatever player we go for, we offer them the cash upfront too to stop all this fucking around.

If so, we will then need x2 MF and a CB in the next week. I suspect we'all get none. I'm sure we'll reject this deal. It may (or it better had) all change after tonight when we'll hopefully get the result needed to book CL group place, but I'm not hopeful.

Barcelona is making this so-called bid while in the full knowledge it will be rejected, as were the last three. Basically, it's just going through the motions and, at the worst, try to disrupt Liverpool's preparations for tonight's match by capturing the imagination of excitable journalist and some Liverpool fans.

You are
If so, we will then need x2 MF and a CB in the next week. I suspect we'all get none. I'm sure we'll reject this deal. It may (or it better had) all change after tonight when we'll hopefully get the result needed to book CL group place, but I'm not hopeful.
Barcelona is making this so-called bid while in the full knowledge it will be rejected, as were the last three. Basically, it's just going through the motions and, at the worst, try to disrupt Liverpool's preparations for tonight's match by capturing the imagination of excitable journalist and some Liverpool fans.
03e1db9417ab20b937a19bb0e6123b76.jpg

Back
Top Bottom