• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

So after their take-it-or-leave it deadline, never to be repeated offer they're going to come back with a new bid? These guys make us look like fucking pros at the transfer game.

This is ofcourse all directed by his agent. He got a bonus when Phil signed the contract. Now he looks for next paycheck. He knows what money Barca has available and have probably instructed them the payment and structure as well as Phil how to push for the move and hence secure a bigger part of the available money for agent plus player. Fuck him. Fuck them both. Ah... just fuck all three parties.

If he definitely wasn't getting sold he'd be in tonights squad
Not necessarily Rosco...

A possibly distracting grumpy player reintegrated on the day of a big game....

I don't think we will sell him not only because of the article I read in the Indy yesterday but primarily because millions of Pool fans would explode in anger after such an unimpressive transfer season. If I was a latin American player and Barca came knocking I also would be tempted. He is a damn good player but he actually can't sit about moaning for the season or he won't be boarding any plane to the World Cup.

We need him and Barca have been fucking around offering low bids for too long. I really do not see how we can sell him unless we have 2 or 3 massive signings sitting in the wings.

Him playing tonight would make no difference as to whether we were going to sell him. Look at Jean-Michael Seri, he played for Nice last night against Napoli and he's off.

I think you're forgetting he had life threatening back ache, and now how a life threatening bit of an illness. No way any human makes the squad in that condition. I predict a life threatening headache by the time the arsenal games comes around. The little cunt.

Him playing tonight would make no difference as to whether we were going to sell him. Look at Jean-Michael Seri, he played for Nice last night against Napoli and he's off.
Not according to the player himself!

Following the match, Seri told reporters: "We'll see about my future, but I don't believe this was my last game for Nice. If it happens with Barcelona, that's good, otherwise I am happy in Nice."

after ther elast offer whhich was meant to be the very last offer they madee, I expect them to come back with another offer closer to 150 nearer the end of the window and we will sell.

Following the match, Seri told reporters: "We'll see about my future, but I don't believe this was my last game for Nice. If it happens with Barcelona, that's good, otherwise I am happy in Nice."
That's just him being polite. He wants to go.

So after threatening to walk away on Sunday, they now table a bid the morning of our biggest game of the season. I've not negotiated many football deals in my time, but surely being deliberately antagonistic and disruptive is going to harden out resolve more than anything else.

I'm going to be in Barcelona in a few weeks. Seriously considering calling into the Camp Nou and giving them a piece of my mind! ( And yes I know it's something I really cant afford)

Do it. The other day at the gym one woman was telling another that both her grandsons are Barcelona supporters. I nearly intervened, and if I heard it now I might well do so.

I'm going to be in Barcelona in a few weeks. Seriously considering calling into the Camp Nou and giving them a piece of my mind! ( And yes I know it's something I really cant afford)
Do the stadium tour and do a massive shit on the carpet in the trophy room. For the full affect, there will probably be a Barcelona pennant within reach that you could wipe your arse on.

ballbag has claimed the following:
1) coutinho wants Barcelona to bid for him one more time
2) Barca want to but don't feel Liverpool will accept, and feel that it's him or seri&di maria&demebele (don't get his math)
3) Barca are worried coutinho will feel pissed with them and won't join next year

otherwise, yesterday, messi & suarez are pictured with neymar, and then a pic with neymar/pique/suarez/neymar/rakitic/messi and some other guy. With the Barca board 'suing' Neymar for 8.5 million, they're supposedly furious with the Barca players for 'siding' with Neymar ... There seems to be real real anger between the two groups.

Why the fuck Coutinho would want to go there now boggles the mind ...

coutinho wants Barcelona to bid for him one more time

Oh baby baby...this transfer saga is killing me.

49920bc4-fce0-4eff-81ab-4ec6cf3a8221_m.jpg

Leave Coutinho alone!!!

Back
Top Bottom