• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

Exactly, I mean what's the right course of action here?
The club or Klopp probably banned him from training with the team so I guess he isn't up to speed but I mean shouldn't he be fined for his behaviour as well?
It wouldn't be completely outrageous to say that he cost us 2 points against Watford, although our back line decided to act like clowns.
Also, when will he be back?
Klopp pretty much said that he isn't ready for the weekend either. So that's 5 games because he decided to act like a cunt. Suarez missed 6 games I think, at the start of his last season with us, but I bet he would have played despite Arsenal's interest.
I dunno, maybe those saying that what Coutinho did was worse than Suarez have a point.
Over-thinking it.

I am really amazed the Barca don't just offer Spurs 100 mill for Eriksen.
They'll get him - and then they can focus on replacing Neymar.
They want access to Brazilian markets now Neymar has left, hence Paulinho, Coutinho and now Willian links. Marketability is as important as talent for Barca. Brazil's a cash cow for both Real and Barca.

Last edited:
Sky sports reporting Barca have agreed a fee of up to £110m for Dembelle

Pique now with the propoganda stating Coutinho wants to join Barca. No shit Sherlock but you know what? sometimes in life you don't always get what you want.

Cunt

Pique now with the propoganda stating Coutinho wants to join Barca. No shit Sherlock but you know what? sometimes in life you don't always get what you want.

Cunt

Fuck that club. Using every possible dirty tactics.

Have you seen Shakira recently????

Give me some of that Demi Rose any day over Shakira

So the Sky Sports ticker says Coutinho is injured and won't play against Arsenal.

So its gone from sore back, to illl and now injured.

Actually.......................

Jurgen Klopp expects Philippe Coutinho to go away on international duty next week – despite the fact he hasn't played for Liverpool so far this season.
The Brazil international has been sidelined for three weeks by a back injury which has coincided with his attempts to force a move to Barcelona.
Liverpool rejected an offer of £118million last week but contrary to reports earlier this week the Catalan giants have not tabled a fourth bid of £138million.

Coutinho, who has also been hampered by a virus, still hasn't returned to training at Melwood and won't be involved against Arsenal on Sunday.
Under FIFA rules, Brazil can still call him up and he's set to fly to South America with team-mate Roberto Firmino for their World Cup qualifiers against Ecuador and Colombia.

“In this moment he's on our injury list – that hasn't changed,” Klopp said.
“I haven't been in contact yet with the Brazilian FA.
“The rules are that if they want to see him and check him he will go there.
“I don't know exactly but I think it will happen. No problem.”

Klopp might think it would be beneficial for Phil to go back to his home country for a few days to clear his head and get over his disappointment. He might be right.

Sell him. Its a waste of time keeping him.

Sell him now and give FSG a big bonus for a job well done.

Back
Top Bottom