• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

So, is he refusing to play for us in the CL or is it bull?
In that case we can just refuse to pay him. Breach of contract and so on.
Playing in the qualifiers wouldn't have prevented him playing in the group stages for another team.

He can't have done too much wrong beyond just being a pampered little cunt if the club are happy to continue to pretend he's injured. Mutually beneficial to have isolated still at this point and until 1st sept I guess.

Playing in the qualifiers wouldn't have prevented him playing in the group stages for another team.

He can't have done too much wrong beyond just being a pampered little cunt if the club are happy to continue to pretend he's injured. Mutually beneficial to have isolated still at this point and until 1st sept I guess.
No, I just read that he's refusing to play in the actual CL games.

Cunt. Fine him. Put him in the under 23's all season and tell the Brazil manager that's the plan so Coutinho can kiss his world cup place bye bye.

Oh and cancel Lfc TV services in Brazil in case they want to see him in the reserves.

Fucking dickwod

What does he have to gain by not being in the champions league squad ?why not say you will not be playing in any of the squads ?

He will get fined regardless , the silly cunt. Whether he has said it or not it's just pressure tactics before the window Slaaaaaaaaaaams shut next week , he will have little choice but to knuckle down then .

I know sakho is nowhere near as inlufential but he's the proof of concept , along with Moreno I guess , that Klopp doesn't mind putting players career on hold by a year if their attitude isn't right.

I

What does he have to gain by not being in the champions league squad ?why not say you will not be playing in any of the squads ?

He will get fined regardless , the silly cunt. Whether he has said it or not it's just pressure tactics before the window Slaaaaaaaaaaams shut next week , he will have little choice but to knuckle down then .

I know sakho is nowhere near as inlufential but he's the proof of concept , along with Moreno I guess , that Klopp doesn't mind putting players career on hold by a year if their attitude isn't right.

I

Coutinho clearly doesn't have either the brains or the backbone to think for himself in this and is basically just being led by the nose. It's a pity he can't see that Joorabchian couldn't give a monkey's about his (Coutinho's) best interests and is just pursuing whatever will net him (Joorabchian) the biggest wedge possible, but there you go.

Boy is he acting the cunt if all that is true. If only he was as dirty on the field as he is off it (directed by his agent most probs), we might just be a better team for it and actually likelier to sell.

Coutinho clearly doesn't have either the brains or the backbone to think for himself in this and is basically just being led by the nose. It's a pity he can't see that Joorabchian couldn't give a monkey's about his (Coutinho's) best interests and is just pursuing whatever will net him (Joorabchian) the biggest wedge possible, but there you go.

I think that's a little naive. Coutinho's best interest is going to Barcelona and I'm sure he doesn't need anyone to tell him what's what.

Boy is he acting the cunt if all that is true. If only he was as dirty on the field as he is off it (directed by his agent most probs), we might just be a better team for it and actually likelier to sell.
Not really, cos it just says to other players that acting the cunt works. Sell him next year, keep him this year.

That dave fella claimed VVD was done and dusted along with keita about a month ago .

He seems to take a fair bit of flack on Twitter..

Watch Dortmund promote a kid from their B team who's just as good. Money in the bag.
Or worst case, they buy some unknown German to replace him for 1/10 of what they got.

Maybe, but the lad is some talent.

Last edited:
I think that's a little naive. Coutinho's best interest is going to Barcelona and I'm sure he doesn't need anyone to tell him what's what.

Let's agree to differ then. Given that we've made it clear he's going nowhere in this window, and given the consequences for him if he fouls up his whole season with a World Cup to come at the end of it, I stand by the view that Joorabchian is subordinating Coutinho's interests to his own by carrying on regardless.

Let's agree to differ then. Given that we've made it clear he's going nowhere in this window, and given the consequences for him if he fouls up his whole season with a World Cup to come at the end of it, I stand by the view that Joorabchian is subordinating Coutinho's interests to his own by carrying on regardless.

Yep. It goes hand in hand, I'm sure Coutinho is 100% for moving, but agents want the best deal for their client because it usually means the best deal for them, so of course he's in his ear manipulating him, it's all part of their job.

As for Coutinho, I don't know why he thinks we would let him move in the Winter, if he's already resigned to the fact we're not letting him move anywhere now. If he's going nowhere now, he's here for the season, we want him to stay because he's one of our best players and we need him, it's not like selling half way through a season is any sort of compromise, it just isn't.

Back
Top Bottom