• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

You would think that with all the shit going on with Neymar he coutinho would get that Barca are a cunt club - so he must be a real thick cunt.

Without bikinis is the way forward.

I will posts some pictures of flowers then...

vagina-flores-naturales-eroticas-imagenes-parecidas-vulva_02.jpg

if there is any possibility that we can include Iniesta as a deal for Coutinho going in the other direction, it would be great. I know probably very unliikely, but I think Klopp can make it happen if he wants to.

More than on the football pitch, in my opinion, he will offer more on the training ground. I think other players will vastly improve just by training alongside him. Specially Grujic and Woodburn.

The clowns in the Spanish media have found a new angle. Apparently our minority stake owner LeBron James is demanding that we sell Coutinho...
You couldn't make this shit up.

Last edited:
The clowns in the Spanish media have found a new angle. Apparently our minority stake owner LeBron James is demanding that we sell Coutinho...
You couldn't make this shit up.
as soon as Messi retires, this Cuntelona club is going to hit the rock bottom ! shameless club !

It may not take even that long. If things are as bad as Neymar reckons, maybe those rumours of Messi to Citeh could yet come true.

It may not take even that long. If things are as bad as Neymar reckons, maybe those rumours of Messi to Citeh could yet come true.

I really hope that Neymer has a word with him when on international duty - if we cannot get through to him then maybe a face to face meeting with a fellow countryman will somehow convince him that he is going to end up at a shit hole. We are not a small club - we have a rich history, a good place for him to step up and be the hero with a world class manager. I don't wish players ill fortune for moving on - but in this case I hope the curse of Torres hits him and he is fucked on the day he enters that camp.

if there is any possibility that we can include Iniesta as a deal for Coutinho going in the other direction, it would be great. I know probably very unliikely, but I think Klopp can make it happen if he wants to.

More than on the football pitch, in my opinion, he will offer more on the training ground. I think other players will vastly improve just by training alongside him. Specially Grujic and Woodburn.
Iniesta's legs are gone. No way could he handle our league.

Mirror is running a story today that Coutinho is ready to 'buckle down' if we guarantee that he's sold next year to Barca.

Buy out clauses could be high risk given transfer inflation. Next year's 150M could be this year's 30M

Do we know if any of these rumours have any validity?

Perhaps he's just a player who has received attention from a club he fancies but can't take up any offers and all the 'talk' is from third parties. I bet he's at home playing some numpty game on a device or watching the live stream of the latest oh-so-interesting and culturally significant street carnival from his homeland.

He seems such an inoffensive little chap, I suspect he's just a pawn in someone else's game.

All due respect etc

Do we know if any of these rumours have any validity?

Perhaps he's just a player who has received attention from a club he fancies but can't take up any offers and all the 'talk' is from third parties. I bet he's at home playing some numpty game on a device or watching the live stream of the latest oh-so-interesting and culturally significant street carnival from his homeland.

He seems such an inoffensive little chap, I suspect he's just a pawn in someone else's game.

All due respect etc

You're mixing up two different questions there. Whether or not the rumours have any validity is not necessarily connected to whether or not Coutinho is the source of them. As you suggest, he leaves it to his agent, and his agent is regularly briefing the media. But I think we can discount as invalid the idea that this is all buzzing around without poor little Phil having any idea what's happening.

You're mixing up two different questions there. Whether or not the rumours have any validity is not necessarily connected to whether or not Coutinho is the source of them. As you suggest, he leaves it to his agent, and his agent is regularly briefing the media. But I think we can discount as invalid the idea that this is all buzzing around without poor little Phil having any idea what's happening.

I quite often mix things up, especially when speculating about speculation.

No, don't sell. Yes everything is fine atm but there will be injuries and we are going to have to rotate the team in order to compete in 4 competitions.
Id be OK with selling him if we buy Draxler or Goretzka.

Hang on... I'd forgot about Lallana.

We've got 6 dead good players for 3 places without him

Mane
Frim
Salah
Studge
Lallana
Solanke

And I dunno, looking to next season you could probs throw Woodburn, Kent, and probably TAA into that list.

So yeah... if you knew that whatever money we were getting was going to be spent on VVD, Keita, and we were gonna spend another load on Butland or similar, I'd be ok with that.

We've scored 14 goals in 5 games without him. He's a miserable little cunt.130+ seems insane.

But we wouldn't fix the obvious probs. Shame really innit.

"Talks with Liverpool are ongoing but I am not going to tell what we are doing. We want to reach a favourable situation but in order to make it happen we have to be extremely reserved. Everybody needs to have discretion, from the club to the player.”

Back
Top Bottom