• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Ivan Toney become the saviour of English football?

Seriously, after listening to all the talk about him in the media you'd think they were talking about Gabriel Batistuta.

He hasn't played football for over 6 months.
Is he just gonna come in and start scoring weekly hat tricks?

I wouldn't bet on it.

I heard Martin Zubimendi mentioned as a potential signing - don’t know much about him other than he plays for Real Sociadad, is a DM and is good at breaking up play and progressing the ball.

Thus sounds more like the sort of under the radar signing for £35m we’re likely to make.

Turns 25 in Feb. - so he’s a good age.

I heard Martin Zubimendi mentioned as a potential signing - don’t know much about him other than he plays for Real Sociadad, is a DM and is good at breaking up play and progressing the ball.

Thus sounds more like the sort of under the radar signing for £35m we’re likely to make.

Not sure it's under the radar when a handful of clubs are linked to him? AFC are supposedly fav to sign him.

1290056781168471881.jpg

He's had a very poor few months for Leipzig

Very good player. Turned down moving to Arsenal and other clubs to stay with Sociedad. Basque I believe. Dont think we need him but a good player.

Actually I would add to that... you dug your hole, and then justified it in a shitty interview, so live with it.

Why have there been so signings so far ? I know its early but if we gonna do something why dont we get in early rather than wait till end of transfer window ? I really dont get it, Matip got injured like ages ago now, we know we need a qulaity guy this Jan and defo next summer. We should be finalizing deals right now, not waiting for a kabak/Melo version 2.0 bollox

What’s going on with De Gea?

It’s pretty weird that he’s spent all this time as a free agent.

Just struggling with the idea of going to a lesser club and / or reducing his wage demands?

What’s going on with De Gea?

It’s pretty weird that he’s spent all this time as a free agent.

Just struggling with the idea of going to a lesser club and / or reducing his wage demands?

Yea i find this weird too, vaguely remember his girlfriend having a big say in him not going anywhere near the saudi league but he must’ve had offers all over Europe / US.

His United salary with mental for years though wasn’t it? Might be really enjoying the time off with no money pressures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom