• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January/summer targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
£14million for P. V Aanholt. Going to Crystal Palace. Why are we not after him? Good, quick and can attack well which is what Klopp likes.

Some stories in the Italian media that Roma will sell Leandro Paredes.
If true, we should be all over that.

Football Italia reporting that Juventus are interested aswell.

It is reported that Liverpool are ready to submit an offer of £26.5m for Roma midfielder Leandro Paredes.

The Giallorossi are prepared to allow the 22-year-old Argentine to leave the Stadio Olimpico, with the likes of Juventus, Arsenal, Everton and Watford also said to be interested in securing his services.

According to newspaper the Daily Mirror, the Reds are 'determined' to recruit the former Boca Juniors player as they bid to arrest a shocking recent run of form in League and cup.

Itasportpress claim that should a deal go through, Roma would use the money to finalise a transfer for Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie, or Donsah from Bologna

Paredes has been at Roma since 2014, during which time he has also had a spell on loan at Empoli.

Nainggolan is the Roma midfielder everyone should be after, he's almost become their talisman and now that Pogba has left,..in my opinion he's the best midfielder in Serie A

He looks like a Samoan rugby player but my god can he play football.

can we have a panic buy please ?

some random player from a foreign league that can do step overs and shit please

Durmisi link is real btw. We watched him v Barca today. Anyone saw the game?

Player knows of our interest as well.

Durmisi link is real btw. We watched him v Barca today. Anyone saw the game?

Player knows of our interest as well.

Looked very good. Very pacey and good going forward. Havent seen enough to justify a 17 mill fee but I was impressed.
Was pretty solid defensively aswell but was at fault for keeping Suarez onside for the Barca goal.
Shame we didnt buy him from Brondby this summer.

Klopp's not going to buy anyone this window, he's going to gamble that he can keep them all fit for the 2nd half of the season. And he can pretty much play the same team every week now that did so well in the first half, as he's got us knocked out of all the cups.

I'm not sure on him, but there's lot written about how he's a long term Klopp target. Potentially an upgrade on Can at the least.

Where would he play? I guess next to Henderson? Can he tackle?

His main strenght isnt tackling and I'd think we ended our interest because we signed Wijnaldum.
But maybe we see him as a replacement for Can and will also buy a player to compete with Henderson for that nr 6 spot.
Dahoud had Xhaka next to him last season so I dont think he'd be a player you put in Hendersons position.

If we are not going to fight tooth and nail to get our hands on Kasper Dolberg come Summer then we have got to sack every single person working in and around our transfers.

There's no guarantee we'll even get him still but we have to show total commitment when a player of his trait pops up - especially as we are so desperately lacking a top striker.

Apart from all his obvious ability he's also got a tremendous down-to-earth attitude that will work well with a sound manager like Klopp, and though he's very young (19) and might never unearth his full potential we simply have got to take a chance on these type of youngsters whenever they appear.

Having seen almost his every game of his senior career so far (dating back to September 16) and a few youth games here and there, I am as convinced as one can ever be about a footballer that this one has got the potential to be a world class striker. King of the hill-type of player. He's already better than any striker we've got as of now so it's not even like he's got to wait to make an impact.

Buy him, play him, let him set the world on fire in a Liverpool jersey. That's all I ask for come Summer.

If we are not going to fight tooth and nail to get our hands on Kasper Dolberg come Summer then we have got to sack every single person working in and around our transfers.

There's no guarantee we'll even get him still but we have to show total commitment when a player of his trait pops up - especially as we are so desperately lacking a top striker.

Apart from all his obvious ability he's also got a tremendous down-to-earth attitude that will work well with a sound manager like Klopp, and though he's very young (19) and might never unearth his full potential we simply have got to take a chance on these type of youngsters whenever they appear.

Having seen almost his every game of his senior career so far (dating back to September 16) and a few youth games here and there, I am as convinced as one can ever be about a footballer that this one has got the potential to be a world class striker. King of the hill-type of player. He's already better than any striker we've got as of now so it's not even like he's got to wait to make an impact.

Buy him, play him, let him set the world on fire in a Liverpool jersey. That's all I ask for come Summer.

We really need to have a look at our scouting department and the work they are doing in Denmark etc.
So many good players that we've missed out on.

Durmisi asked about potential move to LFC

“I know about Liverpool’s interest. But I don’t know how practical it is,” he told Danish publication BT, translated by the Echo.
“There will always be a lot of talk when you are playing in one of the world’s best leagues. However, it should not of course change my focus on fighting for Betis.
“I am already in a big club and people who know what Betis stands for know it is a huge traditional club. So I am in no way desperate to get away.
“If other clubs are ready to pay, and if Betis will sell me, I will of course listen to the offer. This applies to Liverpool. Anything else would be idiocy.
“When we [Durmisi & Agger] were in Brondby, we talked about how it was to be in Liverpool. But it’s not something we’ve talked about this time.
“Agger thinks that Liverpool is the world’s biggest club, and that’s why he was there for over eight years. If Liverpool’s interest is concrete, I shall talk to Agger first.”

Fuck Rodgers.

For the geeks and dreamers: Full highlights from the Ajax game last night, look out for the big, blonde no. 25 and Kluivert Jr on the right wing.

PS Lasse Schöne has turned into a Pirlo-type of player scoring wonderful goals on a frequent basics as well as dictating play. Is 30 so prob not one for us but then again he'd be very cheap and perhaps a rather nice squad-player to have. On course to be player of the year in the Eredivisie. Right @cloggypop?

..Schöne's wondergoal from last week:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom