• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago there actually was a firm of estate agents in this neck of the woods called Doolittle and Dally.

Edit: apparently it's "Dalley" and they're still around.
There was a solicitor's firm on Hardman St with a funny name, back around the late 80's, my girlfriend (now wife) used to find hilarious. But been wracking our time addled memories all weekend & can't remember it. Was, most likely, not that funny after all

I haven't seen enough of Rabiot to get excited, but he didn't seem that remarkable in our games against PSG. I'm not against the idea of a highly rated player on a free however if it means we can double down on a big name purchase somewhere else in the squad.

There was a solicitor's firm on Hardman St with a funny name, back around the late 80's, my girlfriend (now wife) used to find hilarious. But been wracking our time addled memories all weekend & can't remember it. Was, most likely, not that funny after all
There used to be one in Belfast called Reid & Wright...

Rabiot and his mum come across as a pair of cunts. Rabiot seems to think he his better than he is with his inflated ego. He refused to be on standby for the french national team for the world cup as well.

Rabiot and his mum come across as a pair of cunts. Rabiot seems to think he his better than he is with his inflated ego. He refused to be on standby for the french national team for the world cup as well.
That's probably his mum's fault, she's been telling him he's wonderful since the day he was born.

Yeah, for the mooted salary and probably sign on fee, the total will be pretty massive I can imagine.
If he's a cunt as well, then its better to stay clear.

The kid is talented though, but we dont need players who might be a bad influence on the rest of the squad. They need the right mentality and personality.

Idrissa Gana Gueye wants out at Everton to join PSG

Transfer request turned in

Idrissa Gana Gueye wants out at Everton to join PSG

Transfer request turned in

This is PSG essentially putting up the middle finger to Rabiot - & his mother - saying you ain't playing a single minute for the remainder of the season.

Having already signed Leandro Paredes to replace Rabiot, the probable signing of Gueye is to ensure Rabiot is 100% absolutely done at PSG. He may have won the court battle which means PSG have to allow him to train with the first team again - but he won't see a minute of playing time now.

This has been the slowest transfer window I remember.

It's been remarkably dead. Usually the teams at the bottom will throw some cash around knowing staying in the league is worth so much to them.

Cardiff threw some cash around but their new £18m striker is remarkably dead

The striker might be dead, but cynics around are very much alive. There is some fuzz around who owns what to whom now, including Bordeaux who has a 50%(!!) sell on clause from the original deal they did with Nantes.

The striker might be dead, but cynics around are very much alive. There is some fuzz around who owns what to whom now, including Bordeaux who has a 50%(!!) sell on clause from the original deal they did with Nantes.

I suspect we haven't heard the last of this, regarding culpability and liability, given that Cardiff originally said the flight arrangements were nothing to do with them, but Warnock admitted he knew the pilot and had flown with him before.

Why are the arse being tight as fuck with transfers?! They're turning all italian trying to get everyone on loan. They had loads in the bank when wenger was there a few weeks ago, what's changed?

Why are the arse being tight as fuck with transfers?! They're turning all italian trying to get everyone on loan. They had loads in the bank when wenger was there a few weeks ago, what's changed?
Apparently something to do with the wage bill and FFP.

Haven't they spent quite heavily the last few Seasons? Aubemanyang, Lacasette, Xhaka, New contract for Øzil, New goalie, etc.....

Sarri says Chelsea will definitely not be parting with youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi, who has been the target of bids from Bayern Munich, the manager says Hazard is entitled to decide his own future.

Hazard to leave in the Summer ?
"The situation of Eden is different," Sarri told reporters ahead of Wednesday's Premier League clash at Bournemouth. "Eden is 28. If he wants to go, I think he has to go.
"Of course, I hope the opposite, I hope he wants to stay here. "He has the potential to be the best player in Europe at the moment."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom