• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Window Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Umtiti linked with a move to Man City - and Valverde has come out saying he hope Umtiti stays so their must be solid talks underway between the player & City.

Big blow for them he leaves - best centre back in Spain this season.

So the chatter is linking us to 21 year old Real Madrid CM player, Dani Ceballos. He was player of the tournament in the European U21s this year, ahead of the likes of Asensio. Anyone know owt? Luis Alberto II or Alonso II?

So the chatter is linking us to 21 year old Real Madrid CM player, Dani Ceballos. He was player of the tournament in the European U21s this year, ahead of the likes of Asensio. Anyone know owt? Luis Alberto II or Alonso II?

I watched him in one game of the U21 tournament (might have been just the second half). He looked a different level compared to other players. However, no clue on how he will perform in the PL. He is definitely in a higher talent bracket compared to Luis Alberto.

He is a 3-5 year project like Coutinho was. Also cannot see Madrid let him go unless it is on loan or selling with an option to buy.

I watched him in one game of the U21 tournament (might have been just the second half). He looked a different level compared to other players. However, no clue on how he will perform in the PL. He is definitely in a higher talent bracket compared to Luis Alberto.

He is a 3-5 year project like Coutinho was. Also cannot see Madrid let him go unless it is on loan or selling with an option to buy.

Is it true he wants to be with us ? - if he has the potential then we should get this guy especially if he 'wants' to play for Klopp. Those are the sort of players we need at this club. If he has been fucked over by Real - that kind of gives us hope that if he comes good - he won't go La Liga mad.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but I would have taken him. I bet Klopp could have made something from him.

I like this kid - if he's ready to move, and it seems he is because he cannot break the Kroos-Modric-Casemiro midfield Zidane (rightly) tends to favor, we should be all over that.

Got to say that is a shite video. All it shows is his close control (and 3 times of each incident), virtually zero passing, creating, shooting to compare him to Alonso (!). Must have something to win the Euro U21 PotT. Other than that I've seen nothing of him so I'm probably talking BS.

Got to say that is a shite video. All it shows is his close control (and 3 times of each incident), virtually zero passing, creating, shooting to compare him to Alonso (!). Must have something to win the Euro U21 PotT. Other than that I've seen nothing of him so I'm probably talking BS.
I agree, I wasn't welmed by that vid either. Though there are people out there raving about him, hence why I asked the question.

Close controll is important. A bit like Lallana and his first season(s) here. All twist and turn and keeping the ball himself. But when Klopp had worked With him he used his controll to set up others. Constantly max Three touches on the ball. Unfortunately he seemed to og back to the twist and turn after coming back from injuries, but when he use his technique to play others good he is some player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom