• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Joe Dough-mez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be more than happy for us to bring
In the two senior players we’re short rather than selling anymore players at this point.

We sell a few more and all of a sudden we’re looking at needing 4 or 5 players.

I love Milly but he is getting on, and Ox is crap. I think we do need 3 players in the squad this summer as a refresh tbh.

I love Milly but he is getting on, and Ox is crap. I think we do need 3 players in the squad this summer as a refresh tbh.
I think that is dependent on Jones and Elliot’s progress. Morton too. Milly needs replacing and another in for Thiago and Keita. Three could be one too many.

I think that is dependent on Jones and Elliot’s progress. Morton too. Milly needs replacing and another in for Thiago and Keita. Three could be one too many.
Problem is Jones and Elliott is what I class as offensive midfielders. We're lacking in that classic CM position. Ox is fucking useless as a CM.

So basically it's, Hendo, Fabs, Thiago and Milner and 3 of them are currently out. It's a sad state of affairs to be in.
Yeah, we should have bought another real CM. I was totally wrong in saying that we were "OK" in midfield.

Millie - is inducted into coaching staff
Kieta - Sold
Ox - Sold
Gomez - Sold
We've then lost 3 english players
Conor Gallagher, Chelsea will not sell to us
Ward-Prowse - supposedly will cost £50m
Michael Olissie - Still young, he will be a punt
Jude Bellingham - beyond our price range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back