• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaBigTip

Very Active
He's getting back to his best slowly, but will be there soon; thanks to AVB who might make us all jealous in time. The realists and the pessimists of the group knew this was always gonna happen. Hopefully Carroll follows suit.

I have no issues with him if he does well in this game and scores 10 goals for Chelsea, really I wish him all the success in this game.

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=46916.msg1401218#msg1401218 date=1316363620]
the realists and the pessimists know carroll isn't gonna.
[/quote]

yep, but then again he's got 5 years to come good.

[quote author=Kenny4PM link=topic=46916.msg1401236#msg1401236 date=1316364102]
Miss of all time.
[/quote]

Just heard on the radio - was it really that bad ? It was empty goal from what I am hearing - and apparently he could have had 4 goals in this game.

some miss that, great little step over to create the open goal! showing signs of his best

[quote author=moron link=topic=46916.msg1401243#msg1401243 date=1316364174]
[quote author=Kenny4PM link=topic=46916.msg1401236#msg1401236 date=1316364102]
Miss of all time.
[/quote]

Just heard on the radio - was it really that bad ? It was empty goal from what I am hearing - and apparently he could have had 4 goals in this game.
[/quote]

one of the worst misses i ve seen

It was shocking! He rounded the keeper and with an open goal and all the time in the world, he shot wide.

He's played very well though tbh and has looked much more like his old self.

[quote author=themn link=topic=46916.msg1401257#msg1401257 date=1316364361]
NEVER DOUBT THE POWER OF THE JINX !
[/quote]

Amen

Maybe we can all just admit we've made a horrible mistake, we'll sell Carroll back to Newcastle for 10m and buy Torres off Chelsea for 20m.

How about everyone stop going the fuck on about Carroll and let him just play? He's 22 years old and have time on his side, so let him get on with it.

Its the same posters going on and on and about the fee and how shite he is. Im fucking tired of hearing about it.
Some people just love that he cant get going yet.

Exactly Hansern.

Provide him with a chance and he'll score. Didn't have many today. They just kept hoofing the ball at him. What is he supposed to do?

Im not buying this he'll adapt in time business anymore.

His first touch today was dire, he was liability with the ball at his feet in our half. He can't pick out a decent ball to save his life and has the turning cirlce of super tanker.

Im gutted he's shite but he IS shite.

Wasn't Downing supposed to supply Carroll with crosses? Didn't see any cross coming his way.

I was listening to Radio 5 earlier before this game and Ian Payne asked Lou Macari whether Fernando Torres will ever get back to being a great player. His response?

"No he won't.................cos he was never a great player". He then went on to say that Rooney has always been a great player despite his previous goal droughts and lack of form.

Ian Payne was completely gobsmacked and tried to take him to task on it but Macari wouldn't budge. Lawrenson just said that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

So Lou Macari, another bitter Manc who picked the wrong team to sign for back in the 70's.

Despite all the shite about Torres from us and others, to say that he's never been a great player is just complete denial. 82 goals in 142 games for us or something close to that. Not a great player my arse!

Which is why I hate pundits and radio shows about football
mouthy thick cunts the lot of em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom