• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judas

Status
Not open for further replies.
To say he's shite is just deluded imho. But everyone is entilted to their opinion. Hope he really kicks off now so people have to humble pie for a loooooong time.

Macari didn't pick the wrong team. The chance to join us was taken away from him by Shanks when he kept asking for more and more wages. Poisoned fucking dwarf.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=46916.msg1401375#msg1401375 date=1316369700]
Macari didn't pick the wrong team. The chance to join us was taken away from him by Shanks when he kept asking for more and more wages. Poisoned fucking dwarf.
[/quote]

I still hate him for claiming the winner in 1977. Bastard.

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=46916.msg1401308#msg1401308 date=1316366712]
Maybe we can all just admit we've made a horrible mistake, we'll sell Carroll back to Newcastle for 10m and buy Torres off Chelsea for 20m.
[/quote]

I wish football was more like this

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=46916.msg1401348#msg1401348 date=1316368999]
How about everyone stop going the fuck on about Carroll and let him just play? He's 22 years old and have time on his side, so let him get on with it.

Its the same posters going on and on and about the fee and how shite he is. Im fucking tired of hearing about it.
Some people just love that he cant get going yet.

[/quote]

He doesn't fit into our team Modo.

[quote author=Modo link=topic=46916.msg1401362#msg1401362 date=1316369430]
Wasn't Downing supposed to supply Carroll with crosses? Didn't see any cross coming his way.

[/quote]

89 min, Enrique's cross to Carroll and all Carroll did was walking. No fucking effort at all. Only one defender marking him and he couldn't get to the ball and head the ball. Fucking lazy, big arse, slow, no skill, lousy fucking striker he is. Fucking sell.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=46916.msg1401624#msg1401624 date=1316398447]
[quote author=Hansern link=topic=46916.msg1401348#msg1401348 date=1316368999]
How about everyone stop going the fuck on about Carroll and let him just play? He's 22 years old and have time on his side, so let him get on with it.

Its the same posters going on and on and about the fee and how shite he is. Im fucking tired of hearing about it.
Some people just love that he cant get going yet.

[/quote]

He doesn't fit into our team Modo.
[/quote]

Its a shame you think so Glock

Andy carroll fastest over 100 meters my fucking arse.... he's a slug.

I'm sorry the lad is poor. All this he needs to get fit and shite he's had since fucking January. He seems to be getting more unfit and slower as the months go on!

Torres looked good yesterday, apart from the howler and couple of other shots off target. He took his goal really well though. He'll start knocking them in over the next few weeks.......then get injured.

[quote author=The_Rule link=topic=46916.msg1402195#msg1402195 date=1316508469]
We need to get over Torres and start to get on Carroll.
[/quote]

always knew you were...how should i put this...."flamboyant"

It boggles the mind. Why pay £35m on someone and then not tokay to suit that players style .

Suarez will be a technically gifted player regardless of how we play but big Andy, well he clearly needs the the game played to his strengths ; watching him come deep for the ball and end up outside on Sunday was fucking painful. I criticized him for a gash performance but I think kenny / Clarke are overly responsible for his poor start to his Liverpool career.

Look at the city match , he caused them all sorts of troubles , how? Quality balls were whippe in for him.

He's never going to be a come from deep playmaking forward so either don't play him like that or just dont play him, full stop.its to the detriment of his career but more importantly to the detriment of the club .

ROBBIE FOWLER: "He's playing like someone who has regrets"

Robbie Fowler believes Fernando Torres has regrets about leaving Liverpool for Chelsea, arguing that it's clear from the Spain International's body language that the wishes he'd stayed at Anfield.

Fowler, who currently plays for Muangthong United in Thailand, argued:

“I’ve heard people say that deep down Fernando wishes that he had stayed at Liverpool. Well I don’t think he hides his feelings that well.

"For me it’s obvious that Torres feels that he made the wrong decision to leave Liverpool for Chelsea. You can see it in his body-language.

“Torres is a top, top player and I am sure that he will eventually come good again and that Chelsea will reap the benefits of having one of the best strikers in the world.”

“But I am sure that he wishes now that he had given it another six months at Liverpool so that he could have worked with Kenny Dalglish"

“Fernando is playing like someone who has got regrets. He probably won’t admit it but I think he felt that the grass would be greener at Chelsea and he’s realised it isn’t.

“The fans loved Fernando and he loved them. Deep down I think he still does. I am sure with hindsight he would have stayed. A forward line of Torres, Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll would be as good as anything in the Premier League.”

Suarez and Torres upfront? Like many fans, I would've loved to have seen that. One of the things missing from the team at the moment is a regular flow of goals, and Torres certainly provided that when he was at the club.

Another little bit of evidence that the "gormless" image Robbie likes to present sometimes is actually not an accurate one.

.. except there is no way we would have bought big Andy if Torres had stayed

[quote author=Dee link=topic=46916.msg1402687#msg1402687 date=1316601416]
.. except there is no way we would have bought big Andy if Torres had stayed
[/quote]

684_467.jpg

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/KT5xNOUzcJk&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

Torres found the backing of the fans by having the courage to walk to Chelsea home matches after moving into a house close to Stamford Bridge.

He explained:"The fans' support is something that has impressed me since the first day.

"It's different playing in England, especially at Chelsea, than in Spain. I can do this kind of thing.

"It's a pleasure to be working and be respectful for the people.

"I don't live far from the ground and it is nice to see the atmosphere before the game and all the fans waiting.

"They know I'm coming but it will probably be more difficult next time!"

I'd have him back tomorrow. Sorry, but I would. I hate what he did but he was great and could probably still be again.

He looks alot better than he did and I still think he'd score for fun alongside Suarez. What a missed opportunity that was, for him and us.

Ha.. It's not often I feel like that about a player after they leave like that, infact I rarely if ever do. He's a class striker though, or he was, whichever.

I may consider it if he was to crawl here from Stamford Bridge. And was then forced to wear an armband saying "I'm a twat" all season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom