• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

Curse the day
Banned
Released by the Mancs.
The brochures are in the post.
Everton might sign him.

He's a natural finisher - we're lacking that. He could play off Carroll or Suarez. As long as he accepts a pay as you play contract, he could be a good signing.
To be honest, I'd rather we sign Del Piero then.

I'd never welcome him back after playing for Utd. He's acted a cunt several times in the last few years. Fuck off

He's a natural finisher - we're lacking that. He could play off Carroll or Suarez. As long as he accepts a pay as you play contract, he could be a good signing.

Not sure about that.

He could finish, yes, but his main asset was his pace. I doubt he has that any longer, he has always been injury prone and surely that will only get worse.

Also, easy to forget now, but although he did get lots of goals for us he also used to go for frustratingly long barren spells.

I don't hate Owen as much as some do. I was all for bringing him back from Madrid and quite possibly would have signed him from Newcastle too, but I do think he is finished now.

My local non-league side got promoted to the Conference last week though. I might ask him if they can look to signing him!

He was piss-poor against an Irish League select side the other night for a testimonial. Missed an open goal from about 4 yards out that probably had Fergie handing the release forms when he got through the changing room door.

Funny thing is he's only 31. Should have at least 5 years of goal scoring left in him

Nah, he reached his physical peak about 23 or 24 IMO. Contrast to Gerrard who didn't get there till about 27.

He is a natural finisher and his pace helped improve that but he's gone off to the mancs and, for me, that was the end of it. No doubt he could still add something for us but I don't want him to.

what a waste of an amazing talent. At 32 he should still be Englands number 1 striker. Rafa fecked up royally there letting him go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom