• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kagawa wants England move..

Status
Not open for further replies.
cos we're clueless dickheads
Unless his supporter, no way will he come to us, and why should he? BR was installed last few days lets see what players he wants to target. If Cole and Aqualani have the hunger to prove themselves, we have two very good playmakers with out spending a penny further.

wonder what the fee is. Even though he's looked nailed on for utd for a while now i'm still surprised others weren't in for him if he's as good as they say . My german mates all reckon he was the best player in the league last yr .
Anyway we've got henderson and adam .

Shinji Kagawa’s dream move to Manchester United could be derailed by a potential work permit issue, the Sweeper understands.

The Premier League giants tabled a £13.6 million bid for the Japan international last week but a swift conclusion to the transfer has not been forthcoming.

Despite being an integral part of the Borussia Dortmund side which recently claimed back-to-back Bundesliga titles, the 23-year-old has featured infrequently for his country.

Kagawa was not included in Japan’s squad for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and has played in less than 75 per cent – the mark required to gain a work permit - of Fifa affiliated matches in the last three years for the Blue Samurai.

Japan have three upcoming fixtures, but even if Kagawa, who has scored 10 goals in 30 appearances for his country, was to feature in all of them he would still fall short of the required mark, meaning an initial application for a work permit in England would most likely be rebuffed and go to appeal.

Last season Arsenal’s pursuit of Kagawa’s fellow Japan international Ryo Miyaichi hit a similar snag, before he was granted permission to play in the Premier League on grounds of “exceptional talent”.

If Ryo Miyaichi can be granted permission, then it'll look silly if Kagawa can't.

I really hope to god this deal doesnt go through, he'll be brilliant for them, exactly the kinda signing we need to be making to be getting back to competing.

I just don't think we've got a chance in hell of getting him.
German Champ, Champions league regular, Scum knocking on the door, then to go and knock them back and choose a team that finished 8th in the league, no CL and a new untested manager.

Honda is a better player than kagawa we should go for him great free kick expert and passes the ball xabi style not Adam like.

I know

But everyone who doesn't sign for us is overrated

Yeah, what a joke we are. 1 year left on his contract and paying 12 mill rising to 16 for it. What. A. Joke.

We would have paid more, had we got this deal through... Im convinced.

The last time we dealt smartly was for Harry Kewell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom