• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
A perfect example of trolling is Ryan's post in the "The Legend" thread.

I agree, & as Sunny said, trolling isn't tolerated.

As there was/is some tension between Sunny & Ryan he's been advised by PM by another mod that trolling such as that will not be tolerated.

That applies to everyone. I think the fact that are biggest troll to date (Brendan) has moved to another board & some of their posters have come here to escape the constant bickering it brings.

We wont have that here. Differences of opinion are one thing, dragging it all across the forum repeatedly is quite another.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotionalresponse[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted.

I agree, & as Sunny said, trolling isn't tolerated.

As there was/is some tension between Sunny & Ryan he's been advised by PM by another mod that trolling such as that will not be tolerated.

That applies to everyone. I think the fact that are biggest troll to date (Brendan) has moved to another board & some of their posters have come here to escape the constant bickering it brings.

We wont have that here. Differences of opinion are one thing, dragging it all across the forum repeatedly is quite another.

I think it's only fair to say my response in that thread is not the correct thing to do either and I rightly got a telling off for it. Trolling will no longer be tolerated though. Its going to stop or be stopped.

Some people do find it disrespectful, granted. The issue isn't really this at all though, it's the repetitive trolling of the same posters in every thread that touches on the subject.

You say yourself you were critical of Kenny (as was I), but you offer balance in your opinions and perspective and not just continuous vitriol to the point of posting in many threads that mention the guy that you "can't fucking wait for them to sack him", "hope he goes because he's been fucking rubbish" and you're "glad he's now gone because he was a complete disaster". That's what tests peoples patience, not the criticism, not even making your point known that you don't think someones been good enough at their job, it's the constant jibes at ever opportunity without an ounce of perspective, credit for what minor good he did do, or even bothering to put together a reasonable argument. As I said in the other thread, it's trolling. And some posters even think they're somehow radical and too cool for school because of it. No, you just sound like a dickhead mate.

The only "repetitive trolling" is you putting the phrase "repetitive trolling" into every single fucking thread.

Mark, nobody's mentioned Dalglish in weeks, why are you still complaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom