• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kevin Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Fuck the goal we conceded. In a league full of incompetent refs, this fuckface is the most useless of them all. Cunts like this makes me want to stop watching football. Some decisions that just leaves me wondering what planet he was from. Horrendous.
Fuck the defeat, fuck bad luck, fuck the mistake and fuck off 4th place. This loss has left me with a very bad taste in my mouth. Fuck this football shite.

He gave us fuck all, it was as shite performance as I have seen from a referee, and there is some competition on that

regards

Penalty to Charlie Adam, or a red card for the foul. How is that not a goalscoring oppurtunity? Cahill got sent off at the half way line on saturday, this was inside the box ffs. Shocking red card to wee Jay. And to top it of doesnt give a second yellow to Senderos for the professional foul on Carroll. Hope Kenny tears him a new one, cause the refereeing standard is so low that its not worthy of such a good league.

Re: Re: Kevin Friend

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=47800.msg1#msg1 date=1323123421]
Penalty to Charlie Adam, or a red card for the foul. How is that not a goalscoring oppurtunity?
[/quote]

He was moving slightly away from goal.

Like against sunderland. Least they're consistent.

To be fair Carroll slipped (as he has been doing alot lately) but yeah he was truly awful.

Now I understand why Suarez has gloves- he doesn't want to bite his knuckles off.

FUCK THIS SHITE. FUCK OFF BLAMING THE FUCKING REFEREE. FUCK OFF BLAMING LUCK, DECISIONS AND STUFF THAT DIDN'T GO OUR WAY. WHO ARE WE, FUCKING EVERTON?

We couldn't beat Fulham. Who have won 2 matches all year long, and played away in Europe 4 days ago. 75 minutes had passed before Spearing was sent off, so don't give me any fucking rubbish about him 'costing us the match'. And the free-kick that led to the goal wasn't a free-kick? What about the 3 or 4 phases of play after that where we could have dealt with it? Our goalkeeper spilling the fucking ball in the 6 yard box? That was the referee's fault too was it?

We lost and sit in 7th because that's our rightful position. We have an ordinary squad, one or two top quality players, and a Manager who insists on keeping our better players on the bench, and playing our best players out of position to accomodate an absolute fucking disgrace of a footballer that he somehow spent 35 fucking million pounds on.

Playing Carroll. Mistake.
Playing Bellamy out of position. Mistake.
Playing suarez out of position. Massive mistake.
Leaving Rodriguez on the bench who scored a hat-trick against this shite 6 months ago. Mistake.

Don't even get me fucking started on Downing, Henderson, and the desperate aimless lofted balls we were instructed to dollope up onto that joke Carroll's head all night long.

But let's blame the referee. Get fucked.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47800.msg1438706#msg1438706 date=1323125139]
FUCK THIS SHITE. FUCK OFF BLAMING THE FUCKING REFEREE. FUCK OFF BLAMING LUCK, DECISIONS AND STUFF THAT DIDN'T GO OUR WAY. WHO ARE WE, FUCKING EVERTON?

We couldn't beat Fulham. Who have won 2 matches all year long, and played away in Europe 4 days ago. 75 minutes had passed before Spearing was sent off, so don't give me any fucking rubbish about him 'costing us the match'. And the free-kick that led to the goal wasn't a free-kick? What about the 3 or 4 phases of play after that where we could have dealt with it? Our goalkeeper spilling the fucking ball in the 6 yard box? That was the referee's fault too was it?

We lost and sit in 7th because that's our rightful position. We have an ordinary squad, one or two top quality players, and a Manager who insists on keeping our better players on the bench, and playing our best players out of position to accomodate an absolute fucking disgrace of a footballer that he somehow spent 35 fucking million pounds on.

Leaving Rodriguez on the bench who scored a hat-trick against this shite 6 months ago. Mistake.

Don't even get me fucking started on Downing, Henderson, and the desperate aimless lofted balls we were instructed to dollope up onto that joke Carroll's head all night long.

[/quote]
Agree with most of that.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47800.msg1438706#msg1438706 date=1323125139]

[/quote]

Despite the Ref's shocking howlers which in any circumstances can't be overlooked, you can't really argue with any of the above.

One step forward and two steps back, and repeat.

can't argue with one word of that, ryan.

maxi
last year against fulham - hattrick
last away game (league) - 1 goal
last away game (CC) - 1 goal

so why didn't maxi start the game. what has carroll down to deserve starting ahead of him? and I don't even dislike carroll.

Blaming the referee is masking our own deficiencies and papering over the cracks. I'm surprised one as wise as Vlad has done so.

Again we can't finish our chances. Again we put pressure on our defence by not killing off teams. Again players didn't perform.

Let's take some fucking responsibility.

We've scored less goals than Blackburn and fucking Bolton. There comes a point when you have to look at yourself.

The woodwork stat is a bit freakish, but I don't believe in luck. Our finishing should be a lot, A LOT better.

I can argue

Downing looked great when he cane on.
Hendo didn't do much wrong.

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=47800.msg1438722#msg1438722 date=1323125826]
I can argue

Downing looked great when he cane on.
Hendo didn't do much wrong.

[/quote]

And what an argument that is.

It's as good as yours

"Don't get me started "

Please, tell me, based on tonight's game what they did wrong

[quote author=Halmeister link=topic=47800.msg1438728#msg1438728 date=1323126059]
I thought Henderson did okay, personally.
[/quote]

He had a superb first half, but faded in the second. Still needs to have much more of an impact on games though.

[quote author=Halmeister link=topic=47800.msg1#msg1 date=1323126059]
[/quote]

And you wouldn't be alone

Ryan is just mentioning them because he didn't want them, which is fair.

What's not fair is mentioning them in regards to tonights defeat.

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=47800.msg1438726#msg1438726 date=1323126002]
It's as good as yours

"Don't get me started "

[/quote]

I don't want two 20 million pound attacking players who "didn't do anything wrong". If that's the best you can give them, then I really don't need to keep typing do I?

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=47800.msg1438734#msg1438734 date=1323126195]
[quote author=Halmeister link=topic=47800.msg1#msg1 date=1323126059]
[/quote]

And you wouldn't be alone

Ryan is just mentioning them because he didn't want them, which is fair.

What's not fair is mentioning them in regards to tonights defeat.
[/quote]

I did want Henderson.

'OOOH FRIEND......FRIEND.......FOOTBALL FRIEND.......OOOOH FRIEND'

Ryan, I know you think you invented football but for the love of God get to fuck with your rubbish comments and posts. Im not arguing about who played where and who started on the bench, or what tactics we used or wrote a millionth post about our transfer dealings that we've been through every day for the last 4 months. Yes, wedeserve to be 7th but thats not the point. The ref got the big potential match changing desicions wrong. If that doesn contribute to how a match will pan out then I give up.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=47800.msg1438738#msg1438738 date=1323126261]
'OOOH FRIEND......FRIEND.......FOOTBALL FRIEND.......OOOOH FRIEND'
[/quote]

the-inbetweeners-football-friend-mens-t-shirt-37512-p.png

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47800.msg1#msg1 date=1323126217]
[quote author=Fabio link=topic=47800.msg1438726#msg1438726 date=1323126002]
It's as good as yours

"Don't get me started "

[/quote]

I don't want two 20 million pound attacking players who "didn't do anything wrong". If that's the best you can give them, then I really don't need to keep typing do I?
[/quote]

Why mention him Ryan?

Why not Dirk for doing fuck all, Suarez for being a moany cunt, Jay's idiocy, Bellamy's lack of impact

Look I get you don't like them, but mentioning those 2 as a reason for defeat is atrocious.

Yes maxi should have started instead of Carroll.

That's the only change I would have made

edit: just saw you wanted hendo, fair enough mate

[quote author=Gary25 link=topic=47800.msg1438733#msg1438733 date=1323126186]
[quote author=Halmeister link=topic=47800.msg1438728#msg1438728 date=1323126059]
[/quote]

He had a superb first half, but faded in the second. Still needs to have much more of an impact on games though.
[/quote]You mean when he moved to the right side of midfield?

Fundamentally what's happened is that it's Kenny's fault and no one wants to say it

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=47800.msg1438748#msg1438748 date=1323126497]
Fundamentally what's happened is that it's Kenny's fault and no one wants to say it
[/quote]Oh I think youll find I just said the fuck out of it in another thread.

[quote author=the count link=topic=47800.msg1438746#msg1438746 date=1323126415]
[quote author=Gary25 link=topic=47800.msg1438733#msg1438733 date=1323126186]
[/quote]

[/quote]You mean when he moved to the right side of midfield?
[/quote]

That probably played a part in fairness. Hes no right winger and it's pretty painful watching him out there.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=47800.msg1#msg1 date=1323126572]
[quote author=Fabio link=topic=47800.msg1438748#msg1438748 date=1323126497]
[/quote]Oh I think youll find I just said the fuck out of it in another thread.
[/quote]

Sound!

*goes on a post hunt*

It kind of is Kenny's fault, but not totally.

It's not Kenny's fault that our strikers couldn't hit a cow's arse with a truckload of banjo's. It's not Kenny's fault Reina dropped a clanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom