• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

King Keita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with Pat for the record.
Hes mad overhyped on here the lad.

I dont agree it will add pressure, im sure the opinions of the internet mean fuck all to the boy.

But in each game so far Milner, Gini and Henderson have all been better and more consistent.
Obviously there is talent and hes learning a new league but ive not seen anything special so far

Yeah, he's going to be amazing. We've only seen flashes thus far, but those slegging him will be wrong side of History. Sir Oncy should be careful, after slegging Salah around this stage last season. Yes he should.

Yeah, he's going to be amazing. We've only seen flashes thus far, but those slegging him will be wrong side of History. Sir Oncy should be careful, after slegging Salah around this stage last season. Yes he should.
Yes, slagged Salah off, praises Aquaman, loved wonderman.
To be fair I wasn’t happy with Salah’s finishing at this point last season. Never imagined he’d become so ridiculously clinical as the season progressed. Seems to be the same again. Not worried this time though!

Thats mean. You know I was very happy with Salah and messaged you thusly.

And im not saying this guy wont be brilliant at all. Just that he hasnt been yet. Hes just been ok.

And im not saying this guy wont be brilliant at all. Just that he hasnt been yet. Hes just been ok.
Dude, I got your back. Next time he brings that up, remind him of Fat Adam.

Unfortunately the one player he's really clicked with is Sturridge, who's hardly had any minutes on the pitch. Klopp said last week that he's very quiet and doesn't speak much, so maybe there's a language difficulty to overcome. I've said before that I'm yet to be really impressed by his game performances. He's done the odd thing really well, which has encouraged the hype, but that's all. I'll wait to see how he's doing after ten games, I think that's more the stage to start being critical or excited. We know enough from his previous seasons to know what potential he has.

He adds the one bit we really need though, which is the ability to drag the ball 20 yards further forward at ease. That will come in handy a lot

I honestly don't get it. Maybe I'm a half glass full guy but it's clear as day the guy is fucking class. Sure he's not exactley busting out Gerrard type performaces (despite the number on his shirt) I've seen enough to think he's going to be ace though. I mean - He's new to the league and the team. As GK said he is probably struggling with the language which believe me if you've ever lived in a non English speaking country is a fucking hurdle. Just check out his really sexy pass to Roberston the other week. Slid it beautufully into his path for Robertson the cross for the goal. It was SWEET! Guy is awesome so fuck the doubters! :)

Unfortunately the one player he's really clicked with is Sturridge, who's hardly had any minutes on the pitch. Klopp said last week that he's very quiet and doesn't speak much, so maybe there's a language difficulty to overcome. I've said before that I'm yet to be really impressed by his game performances. He's done the odd thing really well, which has encouraged the hype, but that's all. I'll wait to see how he's doing after ten games, I think that's more the stage to start being critical or excited. We know enough from his previous seasons to know what potential he has.

I thought he was meant to be big buddies with Mane or was that all just paper talk?

Remember that aftershave Rapport. Classic
Oh fuck I remember that. Paco Rabane right? Hate to digress but I bet you'll get where I'm coming from with this. There was a time in the early 90's where every girl was using 'exclamation!' If you smelt that god awful perfume now you'd be transported to a time of sticky fumblings and embarrassing put downs in no time at all :)

Oh fuck I remember that. Paco Rabane right? Hate to digress but I bet you'll get where I'm coming from with this. There was a time in the early 90's where every girl was using 'exclamation!' If you smelt that god awful perfume now you'd be transported to a time of sticky fumblings and embarrassing put downs in no time at all :)
Exclamation to this day is my watch word for fingering and having my mates bird over because she liked me more.
Jazz/Rapport/Cool water for me, Exclamation or Charlie for her.

Christ I can almost smell my fingers now.

Exclamation to this day is my watch word for fingering and having my mates bird over because she liked me more.
Jazz/Rapport/Cool water for me, Exclamation or Charlie for her.

Christ I can almost smell my fingers now.
Lol - Charlie!?! As for your Jazz thing you must have been a big superdrug fan. That's the only place that sold it. I'm not mocking btw. I was a massive LYNX spice fan until I realised it didn't fucking work and I smelt like my Grandads bathroom. These days I'm Tom Ford all the way but realise that's still being pretty fucking precious. I don't care. I'm embracing my metro side. :)

Lol - Charlie!?! As for your Jazz thing you must have been a big superdrug fan. That's the only place that sold it. I'm not mocking btw. I was a massive LYNX spice fan until I realised it didn't fucking work and I smelt like my Grandads bathroom. These days I'm Tom Ford all the way but realise that's still being pretty fucking precious. I don't care. I'm embracing my metro side. :)
I didnt have Jazz, I had Rapport, Farenheit and Cool Water. Jazz was all the rage though.

Now I live on Acqui di Parma. Im such a dapper gent.

You did PM me, you did so.

And slegged Salah to a degree that made your public pronouncements seem hugely approbatory! Poor the Salah.

I didnt have Jazz, I had Rapport, Farenheit and Cool Water. Jazz was all the rage though.

Now I live on Acqui di Parma. Im such a dapper gent.

I was all about Rapport and Paco R. I got some Jazz from someone as a gift and never used it. Was all weirdly spicy smelling. Cerucci 18whatever got a go for a while.

Paco Rabane was for the dudes.

I was all about Rapport and Paco R. I got some Jazz from someone as a gift and never used it. Was all weirdly spicy smelling. Cerucci 18whatever got a go for a while.

What the fuck was 'Cool Water'? - I can vagualy remember it though. I mean even the name seems absurd. Then again so does 'Jazz' and we all know we had a bottle of that bad boy in the bathroom for special occasions. *fondly remember's scoring with the secondry school honey in the park* - I have been back to that park since but I swear those swings and roundabouts just don't look the same......;)

What the fuck was 'Cool Water'? - I can vagualy remember it though. I mean even the name seems absurd. Then again so does 'Jazz' and we all know we had a bottle of that bad boy in the bathroom for special occasions. *fondly remember's scoring with the secondry school honey in the park* - I have been back to that park since but I swear those swings and roundabouts just don't look the same......;)
Cool Water is quite nice, but I've had farts that linger longer. Doesn't have the staying power.

I had that 1881 Cerutti. That was the first aftershave I remember thinking ‘Im probably a man now like’ i was about 16

Davidoff wasnt it?
It still is.
I genuinely still have a dribble of it left in the same bottle I bought from Boots on the Newtonards Road in Belfast in about 1989
Ive just carted the fucker about with me home to home, life to life. I doubt it smells of anything anymore.

BTW after a week in Paris a year old squirt of Lynx would be heaven. Our taxi driver back to Gare du Nord was particularly ripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom