• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

King Keita

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still is.
I genuinely still have a dribble of it left in the same bottle I bought from Boots on the Newtonards Road in Belfast in about 1989
Ive just carted the fucker about with me home to home, life to life. I doubt it smells of anything anymore.

I think I do as well, back at my parents house.
Used to love Cool water. Dont think I remember how it smells anymore though.

When we were about 14 a mate of mine got a bottle of cool water for Christmas. He used to douse himself in it so much that I could smell him through the front door whenever he was calling for me.

It still is.
I genuinely still have a dribble of it left in the same bottle I bought from Boots on the Newtonards Road in Belfast in about 1989
Ive just carted the fucker about with me home to home, life to life. I doubt it smells of anything anymore.
Have you had that bottle out anywhere near Salisbury in the last 12 months?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When we were about 14 a mate of mine got a bottle of cool water for Christmas. He used to douse himself in it so much that I could smell him through the front door whenever he was calling for me.
Who was that?

Thats mean. You know I was very happy with Salah and messaged you thusly.

And im not saying this guy wont be brilliant at all. Just that he hasnt been yet. Hes just been ok.

And that would be correct.

I’ve seen him live twice this season. Fuck me he’s got ability, and yep we all know he’s gonna be a boss player. He just hasn’t really done anything so far. He’s been overshadowed by Milner and gini, who to be fair I think have raised their game cos of the new arrivals. And that’s exactly what you want by the way. Great attitude from those two.

Anyway back to Nabs. He’s gonna be a player but he just looks a little bit lost, like he’s learning a new system. Which he is. So it’s all good. He just hasn’t been overwhelming so far. Doesn’t mean people think he’s shite. Let’s just be realistic and see what happens eh?

Unfortunately the one player he's really clicked with is Sturridge, who's hardly had any minutes on the pitch. Klopp said last week that he's very quiet and doesn't speak much, so maybe there's a language difficulty to overcome. I've said before that I'm yet to be really impressed by his game performances. He's done the odd thing really well, which has encouraged the hype, but that's all. I'll wait to see how he's doing after ten games, I think that's more the stage to start being critical or excited. We know enough from his previous seasons to know what potential he has.

Bang on macca

Looks like a proper baller but will take time to settle and looks like the game passes him by a bit from about the 60 minute mark. He will be ace once he's up to speed though.

That's not true in your case though, is it, Pat? You used the word "poor" in your latest post and that's not the first time you've expressed such a view.

I thought he was poor against Brighton. Gini and Milner overshadowed him.

No doubt he'll come good but we've only seen flashes in the Palace and West Ham game of the type of play his reputation came with.

I thought he was poor against Brighton. Gini and Milner overshadowed him.

No doubt he'll come good but we've only seen flashes in the Palace and West Ham game of the type of play his reputation came with.

I don't think he was "poor". He was decent enough. You certainly wouldn't see many 4 out of 10 scores or similar, despite both Wijanldum and Milner playing better games. He can and will play much better. And if not, he won't play much.

I think the contrast between him against West Ham where he had some space, and the following two games, was significant. I reckon he'll play better against both Leics and Spurs in his next two games, as he'll get a chance to play some forward passes into runners.

Hopefully he'll get his head round the 10 men behind the ball teams as the season progresses.

I don't think he was "poor". He was decent enough. You certainly wouldn't see many 4 out of 10 scores or similar, despite both Wijanldum and Milner playing better games. He can and will play much better. And if not, he won't play much.

Perhaps after all the hype I expected more.

I was looking for him to unlock Brighton but it was more likely that Milner would do it.

Does it really matter who did it? Keita keeping it simple and with effective pressing helped milner win the ball. And against palace he dropped a shoulder, turned a man and delivered an exceptional ball in to Salah. If the finish was there I doubt we'd be talking how "poor" he is.

Perhaps after all the hype I expected more.

I was looking for him to unlock Brighton but it was more likely that Milner would do it.

Milner was playing at the head of a midfield triangle. Keita and Gini were stood about ten yards apart ten yards behind Milner whenever their goalie picked it up and looked to hit it long. That must have been what Klopp asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom