• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp no more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we need a Paisley, ie someone from the coaching setup or can someone coming in from the outside continue it? It’s why I wish we could have a potential manager joining the current coaching team or youth setup. I’d love for Gerrard to join up once he’s finished at Rangers.
I suppose Pep Ljinders has this potential. He is meant to be an outstanding and driven coach. Like in the case of Shankly, we're never going to replace that force of personality, but in terms of coaching and method, and an entire backroom operation that is intended to be a legacy, rather than peculiar to Klopp, I think we do have that covered.

I haven't seen an article on the impact the Klopp's hug has had. Its without a doubt a motivational element in his coaching technique. So much so, opposition players will try to get into the act

Get the Arab but, but don't buy into the cunt bit. Personally I think they awarded it on the basis that we challenged them and also got to the 2nd CL final in as many seasons and won it this time.

But the money thing we all go on about is relative to the times we live in, it will always be a problem - just have to deal with it.

He is a massive fucking cunt, though

I suppose Pep Ljinders has this potential. He is meant to be an outstanding and driven coach. Like in the case of Shankly, we're never going to replace that force of personality, but in terms of coaching and method, and an entire backroom operation that is intended to be a legacy, rather than peculiar to Klopp, I think we do have that covered.

Valid points. However I am insecure about Pep being ready soon enough to replace Klopp. He failed in his first stint and there is to much at stake. Stevie G can fit the legacy bill better and be guided by the massive and competent backroom staff we have, including Pep.

Valid points. However I am insecure about Pep being ready soon enough to replace Klopp. He failed in his first stint and there is to much at stake. Stevie G can fit the legacy bill better and be guided by the massive and competent backroom staff we have, including Pep.
Whoever the replacement is, there must be an aura about him and should be without an ego. I would give it to Carlo Ancelotti if he is still around, the guy is still one of the best coaches in the world

Has the rise of Klopp and Liverpool FC positively impacted the city of Liverpool? More visitors now tha say 4 years ago, more media, a buzz in the air?

Winning the European Cup will do that to a city.

I think it happened even before May. I am not extremelly often over, but it has open a bit over the last few years. And it has opened up quite a few New hotels etc. But i can't say it is due to Klopp positivity.. probably due to a lot of other factor. But it definately happened long before May.

He is a massive fucking cunt, though

He is a brilliant coach, and people can have a dig at him at only managing the big and rich clubs so far in his career, but at Barca - if you were up against Real Madrid you are the underdog in the Spanish league, Real Madrid have always got more cash to burn. His influence on the game has been quite epic - even if you take his Man City time into account - the previous managers also spent big while the Arabs were in charge, but in each case they never dominated the league in the same way City have since Pep took over.

Probablya bit off topic but saw this video today, not sure i watched the full hug session before:

you can see he got emotional after Henderson and he absolutely loves Alisson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom