• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp Stropp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope this blows over and doesn't change his relationship with the english press, as it's pretty sick having a manager everyone fawns over and eulogises week after week.

Fuck off Gary, we have won that league cup so many times, its also one of the cups we have won a few times in the last 30 years when we have not won any of the big ones, always good to have a cup when we will one day become 2nd rate again.
Why would you even say that? The King got the sack even after winning the cup. It's been Known as the "Worthless" cup for nearly 2 decades now.
There are senior players who would like to play in the replay, and klopp should let them and Pep should take charge of the team, that's if he wants to.

It's coming now. The EFL will fight like mad but the League Cup is dying. Carabao's deal expires this season and I haven't heard of a replacement or renewal

Jessamine and 2 others liked

XCPfJNxf_bigger.jpg

Paddy Power

@paddypower
·
1h

FA: Jurgen Klopp will devalue the FA Cup if he doesn’t turn up for the replay Also FA: coming up on the One Show, The FA Cup draw. But first, On average what percentage of Christmas cards are delivered late? We sent Andi Peters to find out..
the same FA that allows ferguson to totally skipped the cup so that the mancs can concentrate on the club world cup in 2000.
they had devalued it way before klopp and liverpool does.
heck. we are not even allowed to skip the 'worthless' cup.

I love Klopp but don’t agree here.

If he had issue with it he around have said before the season started that he’d be doing this should we get into this situation.

It’s also the first season we have a break so not like the players aren’t used to it. Fine rest the main 11 but play the seniors that fucked the first game with the kids.

If he had issue with it he around have said before the season started that he’d be doing this should we get into this situation.

It’s also the first season we have a break so not like the players aren’t used to it. Fine rest the main 11 but play the seniors that fucked the first game with the kids.
If I was a fringe player of the likes of Shaq, lallana, origi and Adrian I would want to play the replay. They should pipe up and say we want to play too

Yeah.... if he said in August “If we’re 16 points clear with a game in hand and unbeaten in the league by the end of January and need a replay at Anfield after drawing with a First Division side - then I’m playing the kids and fucking off on holiday for 2 weeks...”

I think we might have been a little surprised.

I guess noone have been more clear that this league need a winterbreak than Klopp. And when it finally arrives and on top of that we are instructed to not arrange for any friendlies or competitive games what did you expect Klopp to say? I guess the last thing we thought of was that FA put a game in that week. Fuck the authorities. First we are given two games in 2 days and then they need to use the winterbreak to get all games played. So the ones who claimes we should have less pressure on players might have a point.

Rather than Klopp having to go on more about this, maybe some of the other managers (those who have lost Rashford, Kane, Vardy or have had to make 3 subs before halftime) should come out and back the claims.

Yeah.... if he said in August “If we’re 16 points clear with a game in hand and unbeaten in the league by the end of January and need a replay at Anfield after drawing with a First Division side - then I’m playing the kids and fucking off on holiday for 2 weeks...”

I think we might have been a little surprised.

Also delighted and amazed!

Saw a mad pole the other day on Twitter (which already explains it) in which people were offered either winning the FA Cup or an invincible season and it was neck and neck.

Who on earth is choosing the invincible season!?

Saw a mad pole the other day on Twitter (which already explains it) in which people were offered either winning the FA Cup or an invincible season and it was neck and neck.

Who on earth is choosing the invincible season!?

League and Cup Double vs League unbeaten?

Hmm, I would always go for maximising trophies, obviously, but I suppose some people like the idea of a sort of immortality and fame that a season unbeaten can give you, cf The Invincibles of Arsenal.

League and Cup Double vs League unbeaten?

Hmm, I would always go for maximising trophies, obviously, but I suppose some people like the idea of a sort of immortality and fame that a season unbeaten can give you, cf The Invincibles of Arsenal.

Ye it's all about trophies for me too, surely that is part of why the club exists.

I'd take the FA cup over an unbeaten season all day long.

League and CL and unbeaten and over a hundred points would just about wank on every season ever had by anyone else ever. The FA Cup doesn't need including in that.

That is a different kettle of fish entirely!

Trophies are still trophies imo and I want us to be winning as many as possible.

Now I really want the kids to win and shut all those sitting on their high horses up. We won’t even be having this discussion when we win the replay.

How come nobody said shit when our reserve team beat a Carlo Ancelotti premier league team in the last round eh ??

If anything, the media is being utterly disrespectful to Shrewsbury.

I just hope this blows over and doesn't change his relationship with the english press, as it's pretty sick having a manager everyone fawns over and eulogises week after week.
Oh that will happen eventually. Its what the English press do

The best thing about winning this years FA cup is it will give us an extra competitive game between the league finishing and us winning the European cup.

He's clearly done it out of anger & frustration, but as much at the authorities & how much they take the piss.

He's warned repeatedly that these situations would happen & that there should be some kind of plan to deal with it, for fucking years, yet they ignored him.

Now it's happened (again if you include the league Cup) & he's just saying 'fuck you' in the loudest way he can.

Press conf

I hope some the senior player reject the break and want to play anyway.

He's clearly done it out of anger & frustration, but as much at the authorities & how much they take the piss.

He's warned repeatedly that these situations would happen & that there should be some kind of plan to deal with it, for fucking years, yet they ignored him.

Now it's happened (again if you include the league Cup) & he's just saying 'fuck you' in the loudest way he can.

Bah. Fuck that. There has obviously been a lot of talk internally about pushing everything to that cut off week and everyone will be given a few days in the sun. Especially important for those who are off to Euros in June already.

They are obviously not like me. My wife booked us a easter holiday with departure 4th of April. I found out and decided there is no way I will sit alone in the middle of nowhere when we play Man City, so I have changed the rental car into her name as well as bought myself a new flight ticket for the 6th without telling her. So now I just wait for the good opportunity to tell her that due to Greg Dulli playing a concert in Oslo the 4th of April I decided to come down a few days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom