• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp to Quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Don't shoot the messenger please, I have no idea of the veracity of the source.

b130d7dbc99ee5420bd3a58a971ca389.jpg

Maybe that happened, in fact it all probably did.

But come Monday they'll have a sit down and a hug and all will be well.

Failing that, let him go yodelling and stein drinking until the summer.

I can see this happening myself (Klopp losing the Dressing room), but if a heated arguement did take place between Robbo and Alisson, I view klopp looking on it as a good think. Shows the lose meant something to the lads

As for Klopp leaving...Think he as grown more and more frustrated with FSG and the transfer committee failure to back him in the transfee market.
If you can believe what was reported in the papers and socail media Klopp was upset that little to no effort was made to sign Kalidou Koulibaly
And lets not forget the impact of the loss of his mother and the fact that he could not go and see her, that and the frustration felt with football policies under FSG..

Actually it would not be hard to envisaged klopp saying "Fuck this" walking out and traveling back alone. Losing his mother clearly hurts, as it would anyone

https://www.football365.com/news/transfer-gossip-klopp-annoyed-liverpool-100m-koulibaly-failure

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/transfer-gossip-klopp-angry-fsg-liverpool-koulibaly-decision

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/li...t-annoyed-after-failed-kalidou-koulibaly-move

Will Klopp leave..?
I believe that he is the type of person two want to leave on a high. top four finish, and a Cup win...

But if he did who could blame him. He really has nothing to prove. Under his managent we have been in three european finals,won one,a Super Cup, a World Club Championship and the Title after taking City to the closest ever points finish the year before we then blown the league aprt to win the Title.
I beieve that this would be enough in his mind for him to walk away, and take a well earned rest...

He will have plenty of suitors in the future.

If I'd just been crying on camera because I was that depressed about a very close bereavement but I still had to get on with my very high profile job and then I'd walked into my staff and two of them who you'd expect to have a bit of respect for me were knocking shit out of each other I reckon there's a good chance I'd say fuck this and walk back out

Last edited:
If I'd just been crying on camera because I was that depressed about a very close bereavement but I still had to get on with my very high profile job and then I'd walked into my staff and two of them who you'd expect to have a bit of respect for me were knocking shit out of each other I'd say there's a good chance I'd say fuck this and walk back out
Yep. All of this.

Yes, that makes sense actually. I didn't watch the post match thing, but who would want to have to deal with such bollocks when you just lost your mum.

If he goes, so do I. I hate the hypocrisy, corruption and theatrics of the modern game. Klopp is beacon of decency and fun in the midst of that. Once Klopp leaves I don't expect I'll give a shit any more.

I've always said if he feels like he needs a sabbatical then we should allow for it. If his mother passing means that now is the time then fair enough.

Wherever guarantees as much Klopp was possible going forward should be done. Whilst he has been far from flawless this season, he's still an elite tier manager and will bounce back from all this shit.

Reactions: mom
Been reported all day that the quit rumour was BS.
He was out there on the training ground today, as usual.

The rumours are poor form. Really poor form.

Been reported all day that the quit rumour was BS.
He was out there on the training ground today, as usual.

The rumours are poor form. Really poor form.

Is there smoke without fire?
The team is in a bad place.
Klopp is in a bad place.
Let's hope it really is bs but we need to ensure this man is leading us.
Despite his faults, he's a breath of fresh air in a game that is dictated by how wealthy your owners are (yup Guardiola, you're a cowardly cunt), and a good person.

Klopp is in a bad place.
Despite his faults, he's a breath of fresh air in a game that is dictated by how wealthy your owners are (yup Guardiola, you're a cowardly cunt), and a good person.

Its probably started by some shite supporters looking to have some fun.

Support the man instead.

I love the guy. We need to fully appreciate the man and the top class manager that he is.

Regarding the punch-up..........I bet it happens in every dressing room over the course of a season.

The blue noses who started this rumour will be pissing themselves laughing someone sent me a WhatsApp of a klopp out banner tied to the kop railing no Liverpool supporter would have done that

The blue noses who started this rumour will be pissing themselves laughing someone sent me a WhatsApp of a klopp out banner tied to the kop railing no Liverpool supporter would have done that
Yeh it's photoshopped that fella. Actual banner says Jürgen Klopp YNWA

Klopp is in a bad place.

There are dumb rumors without factual basis, yes.

I'm getting really annoyed that a bunch of journos are playing the "can't you see he's hurting card" whilst at the same time continuing to put him under great pressure in interviews and reports.

At this stage I almost think one of the best things to do would be giving Jurgen the rest of the season off (or if not all of it - a month) and let him grieve & recover.

I'm getting really annoyed that a bunch of journos are playing the "can't you see he's hurting card" whilst at the same time continuing to put him under great pressure in interviews and reports.

At this stage I almost think one of the best things to do would be giving Jurgen the rest of the season off (or if not all of it - a month) and let him grieve & recover.

This. In the last 5 games, Utd have picked up the same amounts for points as us. But one team are having a great season and the other is in a deep crisis.
But not many journos, if any, are talking about how Utd have dropped off when a title challenge have been talked about.

If they had any respect they would leave the man alone but that doesnt warrant clicks and get stories read as when you call us the worst champions ever and continue to go after him in interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom