• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp to Quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Niccolo bloke is apparently a city fan on a wind up. He's gone to great lengths to change his profile to the athletic journo.

His exclusive is that Klopp will take a sabbatical until the end of the season.

Rodney Marsh's exclusive is apparently FSG are selling the club to a middle east group.

Sauce - twitter

Klopp leaving on a low immediately after the highest of highs, no chance.

I'm sure he's going through the blender personally and professionally but he doesn't strike me as the type to go bust like this.

We all talk about the players missing the fans but Klopp must be one of the managers that misses them most too.
He is such an emotional guy and really feeds off and gets energy from the emotion of the crowd.
Imagine the love he would have been getting from Anfield since his Mum's passing.
I think he is the type of person who would have drawn great comfort and strength from that.
Sad that he has missed out on all that.
Sad times all round.

We all talk about the players missing the fans but Klopp must be one of the managers that misses them most too.
He is such an emotional guy and really feeds off and gets energy from the emotion of the crowd.
Imagine the love he would have been getting from Anfield since his Mum's passing.
I think he is the type of person who would have drawn great comfort and strength from that.
Sad that he has missed out on all that.
Sad times all round.

Thought the same. Feel for him, must be very tough.

This. In the last 5 games, Utd have picked up the same amounts for points as us. But one team are having a great season and the other is in a deep crisis.
But not many journos, if any, are talking about how Utd have dropped off when a title challenge have been talked about.

If they had any respect they would leave the man alone but that doesnt warrant clicks and get stories read as when you call us the worst champions ever and continue to go after him in interviews.

To be fair in the previous 5 games we got 3 points.

Reactions: HC
Jurgen might quit if he thought he'd lost the 'supporters'. He's an emotional guy. We have form for this, we got rid of Houllier, Benitez and even Kenny due to the incessant noise that our expectations aren't being met. I don't think many management teams would cope with the issues that have disrupted the season so far. It has the faint whiff of a self fulfilling prophecy if we end up with another Hodgson if the owners feel 'something must be done' because the supporters are stamping their feet.

There are times when sincere support in all it's aspects are needed. We're 4th in the league, still in the CL and have 14 more games to play.

By the way, all the pundits aren't sniping, here's Wenger with, in my opinion, a balanced view:

Jurgen might quit if he thought he'd lost the 'supporters'. He's an emotional guy. We have form for this, we got rid of Houllier, Benitez and even Kenny due to the incessant noise that our expectations aren't being met. I don't think many management teams would cope with the issues that have disrupted the season so far. It has the faint whiff of a self fulfilling prophecy if we end up with another Hodgson if the owners feel 'something must be done' because the supporters are stamping their feet.

There are times when sincere support in all it's aspects are needed. We're 4th in the league, still in the CL and have 14 more games to play.

By the way, all the pundits aren't sniping, here's Wenger with, in my opinion, a balanced view:

Totally agree with this, and have been saying it for sometime now

See that snidey twat Keys trying to get Wenger to criticise Klopp there

Wenger is stating the obvious, many people here have said it. When we lost Gomez we lost all foundational balance in the team. Matip has always been a PT defender, spending more time in the physio room than the pitch. If we had Lovren, undoubtedly that brain fart machine would have been injured too. Lady Luck being the Bitch she is, has Ban Davies injured and ruled out probably for another 2 games.

Ben Davies injured too ?

LOL. You really couldn't make this up anymore. Joke season.

#nullandvoid

What the fuck ? - how is that even possible ? - he played 19 games for Preston this season before joining us and suddenly he is fucked ? - what are they fucking doing in training these days ?

'Klopp: I don't need a break'

http://www.skysports.com/share/12218644

Your Manager has spoken..

Absolutely love this bloke.. I would be heartbroken if he left... It would be a worse feeling than I had when Kenny left first time around

Watching Blackburn win the title and having Roy Evans in charge added to that pain, to the point I slowly fell out of love with football..

Klopp leaving will almost certainly do the same I think..

Who could have the guessed a shite rumour was BS...

Good on Klopp being back in charge of the presser with energy and banter.
Will rub off on the players.

If FSG hadn’t gone into hiding then we would be smashing it. Peter Moore leaving has been a massive loss.
Must be hard for Klopp, sitting in front of the camera after he has gone through personally.
We got our 40pts, what he’s achieved with the money he’s had has been amazing over the last 4yrs.
Let him recover and rebuild, next season we start again with Klopp in tow.

Last edited:
Klopp’s one of the best things that ever happened to this club in decades.

He will win the league again before he leaves.
I really believe it'll be next season. The team has a superb core of 14-15 players that we will surely add to and will still be in their prime.
The Summer break will refresh them and we'll have a proper preseason and then far far less fixture congestion.
Surely we won't see such a horrendous injury list again because of a return to virtual normality. The crowds will be back (we hope) and so will we be.

Can't wait for this season to end and next to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom