• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
In seriousness though. 2 finals, two years. He's incredible.

Starting Shaqiri and Origi against one of the best teams in the world hahahaha

Tonight completely vindicated his style of management, if it ever needed doing. We were completely written off. No Firmino. No Salah. Lionel Messi. Luis Suarez. No fucking chance.

Tonight was not about tactics, playing smart, technical skill, or anything like that. Tonight was all belief, passion, friendships, atmosphere, connection to the fans and sheer fucking will power. They didn't just run their hearts out for the fans. They did it for Klopp.

Who the fuck would have thought Gini Wijnaldum would ever bang in two against Barca in the semi-finals. 18 months ago he was Casper the ghost. It's remarkable how he can just push players beyond a level anyone ever thought capable of.

Klopp is perfect for Liverpool and Liverpool are perfect for Klopp. The man deserves to bring home number 6 and cement his place in Liverpool folklore.

Last edited:
Klopp's pre-match press conference was perfect in the lead up to the game.

"It should be a football party... Let's make this a celebration of lungs and legs"

.. and boy, what a party it was tonight.

@King Binny reminded me of this in the other thread – Klopp is still undefeated in all two-legged European ties with Liverpool. 10 opponents played – 10 opponents eliminated. 3 seasons in European competitions = 3 finals.

D6As73sUcAAMNUt.jpg

Tonight completely vindicated his style of management, if it ever needed doing. We were completely written off. No Firmino. No Salah. Lionel Messi. Luis Suarez. No fucking chance.

Tonight was not about tactics, playing smart, technical skill, or anything like that. Tonight was all belief, passion, friendships, atmosphere, connection to the fans and sheer fucking will power. They didn't just run their hearts out for the fans. They did it for Klopp.

Who the fuck would have thought Gini Wijnaldum would ever bang in two against Barca in the semi-finals. 18 months ago he was Casper the ghost. It's remarkable how he can just push players beyond a level anyone ever thought capable of.

Klopp is perfect for Liverpool and we are perfect for him. He deserves to bring home number 6 and cement his place in Liverpool folklore.

Possibly the single best post I've seen about Klopp and what he's brought to the club. Respect, Squiggs.

My apt is number 6, my name is pronounced like the number 6 (in gaelic), I really really really like the number 6, .....crazy eh ;)

Magnificent stuff, totally in line with what he's been saying and doing since day 1, and laying great foundations for the future.

Thanks for posting that, Your Madge.

Love him to bits.

But isn't this being a bit open just prior to a big game ? No point giving the opposition any angle or edge at all that might be of use.

To those that go to Anfield regularly, has Klopp had an impact re the atmosphere. I would see on TV where he grits he teeth, clenches his fist and throws it in the air to demand the crowd be louder and cheer his players on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom