• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the discussion really about giving him a lifetime contract? I mean really?
Or do you think that the poster was just using hyperbole to suggest that our current form was exceptional, and that the manager was a large part of that excellence?
"hyperbole" - that was the word I was looking for yesterday.

That’s what it say so yes. Because if it was about our current form or him being a large part of it then it hardly needed a thread as everyone has been saying that for months now.

However considering Klopp spoke when he first came about winning a title in 4 years or leaving, then his contract renewal is topical and worth a thread.

I’ve been as positive about him as anyone on here. Fuck I backed us to make the final in Kiev and Madrid, I’m fully aware of the great job he is doing.

It doesn’t take away from the fact we need to win something and hopefully it starts next weekend.
"that's what it says so yes"

Fucking hell Dreamy. We just beat Barca 4-0. If we win on Saturday give him the fucking keys to the city and let him do body shots off Chippy Tits

What record? I love Klopp. I wouldn’t give him a life time contract though. That would be stupid based on what he has done so far.

He have us in his 3rd European final, and a cocklength (using your measures here) from winning the league. We have some of the best players around, we have a well balanced and strong infrastructure for future success in place and there is very few managers out there like him who is constantly developing along with the New technologies he can use. Loosing his closest co-worker didn't affect his work at all. People around the world is now looking to Liverpool for the formula to success and you question what he has done "so far"? Wow

"that's what it says so yes"

Fucking hell Dreamy. We just beat Barca 4-0. If we win on Saturday give him the fucking keys to the city and let him do body shots off Chippy Tits

Ha. I agree with all of this.

Still wouldn’t give him a life time contract ;)

He have us in his 3rd European final, and a cocklength (using your measures here) from winning the league. We have some of the best players around, we have a well balanced and strong infrastructure for future success in place and there is very few managers out there like him who is constantly developing along with the New technologies he can use. Loosing his closest co-worker didn't affect his work at all. People around the world is now looking to Liverpool for the formula to success and you question what he has done "so far"? Wow

Trophies. No matter how you dress it up, he hasn’t delivered any yet.

I’ll be broken if it’s still zero come Sat night

Can we just fuck off with all this he needs to win trophies in the week we are in the champions league final.

Just fuck off.

Are you fucking serious?

It’s more relevant this week than any other time.

This team and Klopp need validation that only winning something like the CL will bring.

It literally couldn’t be more important than we win it.

Fuck knows we’ll be laughed at from all quarters if we go on about great football or a manager that’s great if City have won the treble and Spurs the CL.

We simply have to win Sat.

Are you fucking serious?

This team and Klopp need validation that only winning something like the CL will bring.

Fuck knows we’ll be laughed at from all quarters if we go on about great football or a manager that’s great if City have won the treble and Spurs the CL.

100% this. No doubt about it.

At least wait till Sunday to have this huge hypothetical discussion about life time contracts.

Are you fucking serious?

It is bullshit again. We can only, and no doubt we will, prepare as good as possible to win the final. To even reach the final We started more than 2 summers ago by buying Keita and then VVD. We have worked hard and added Fabinho and Alisson. Crucial to strengthen posisions were we needed strengthening. We have added to backroom staff and we have played and extraordinary well season. In periods were the attack hasn't been potent We have crafted out cynical victories with a boss defence, which clearly is development compared to last season. We have shown that the strength in depth is better with Shaquiri killing of Mourinho, Origi destroying Everton and a fantastic comeback against all odds against Messi without 2 of the 3 Main attackers plus missing an inform Keita. All this indicates that we are well pisitioned To win the final. But at the end it is still football. All games live their own Lifes and there are no guarantees. Ref can Fuck up. Indiviuals can Fuck up. Spurs is a tricky opponent and capable of causing is trouble. The Main thing is that we are in a position to win. That is upon Klopp. Any flukes during a single game is not upon him.

It is bullshit again. We can only, and no doubt we will, prepare as good as possible to win the final. To even reach the final We started more than 2 summers ago by buying Keita and then VVD. We have worked hard and added Fabinho and Alisson. Crucial to strengthen posisions were we needed strengthening. We have added to backroom staff and we have played and extraordinary well season. In periods were the attack hasn't been potent We have crafted out cynical victories with a boss defence, which clearly is development compared to last season. We have shown that the strength in depth is better with Shaquiri killing of Mourinho, Origi destroying Everton and a fantastic comeback against all odds against Messi without 2 of the 3 Main attackers plus missing an inform Keita. All this indicates that we are well pisitioned To win the final. But at the end it is still football. All games live their own Lifes and there are no guarantees. Ref can Fuck up. Indiviuals can Fuck up. Spurs is a tricky opponent and capable of causing is trouble. The Main thing is that we are in a position to win. That is upon Klopp. Any flukes during a single game is not upon him.

Last years final with Karius as the main talking point is all the evidence you need..
Well, most of us obviously. You are arguing with Dreamy it has to be said.

Are you fucking serious?

For curiosity's sake, did you get a choice when you left Ireland?

Excellent post, but what's with the random caps?

Excellent post, but what's with the random caps?

Its like that when I post from my phone as well, but seeing as I'm mental case about the grammar stuff I correct it before posting.
Could be because of auto correct, or the writing in English on a Norwegian set up. Not sure.

Are you fucking serious?

You make it sound like the reason we want to win the final is just to give validation to our manager. We are Liverpool Football Club and beating the cream of the crop in Europe is our thing. Losing on Sat wouldn't make me any less favourable to Klopp - he has simply elevated us back to the elite of European football. If we win it, it is an incredible feat.

Are you fucking serious?

So if we don't (I'm confident we will, but still) all the progress we've made under Klopp will have been wasted? That's off-the-scale ludicrous.

No idea but that’s irrelevant in today’s game.

Klopp is already the 3rd longest serving manager in the prem

How is it irrelevant? It’s because they kept faith with him that they did what they did. Today’s game means a merry go round of managers. Which is probably why even with all the money washing round, nobody has managed half of what he did.
We would be foolish to the point of negligence if we dropped Klopp because he doesn’t win a trophy for the first few years. Look at the team we have. His team. Huge points tally. Etc etc etc

DB, you are suffering from a psychological disorder prevalent among male teenagers where the person is redubbed "Literal Boy". Please seek help.

You make it sound like the reason we want to win the final is just to give validation to our manager. We are Liverpool Football Club and beating the cream of the crop in Europe is our thing. Losing on Sat wouldn't make me any less favourable to Klopp - he has simply elevated us back to the elite of European football. If we win it, it is an incredible feat.

The reason I want to win is because we haven’t won anything in years and have turned into a team that loses finals.

Klopp is the spreadhead of our transformation so his personal success is vital for us to continue our journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom