• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp's best signing?

The most important signing

• Salah

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • VVD

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Alisson

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see beyond Salah for the sheer consistency. But Mane deserves to be on the list in the poll. He was the heart of the team, the initial spark.

Would he make your top 3 signings under Klopp? Brilliant player but not as instrumental as the 3 mentioned here
He possibly might have made 3rd place just after he left, seemingly that he was the first big signing of the Klopp era, and spearheaded us to that important CL 4th place. But as each season has gone by since, Ali has overtaken and seperated himself in 3rd place now.

He possibly might have made 3rd place just after he left, seemingly that he was the first big signing of the Klopp era, and spearheaded us to that important CL 4th place. But as each season has gone by since, Ali has overtaken and seperated himself in 3rd place now.
I put "other" as an option but as you can see only @moron chose "other".

Can't see beyond Salah for the sheer consistency. But Mane deserves to be on the list in the poll. He was the heart of the team, the initial spark.
Mane loved him. But he would blow hot and cold towards over last two season of his Liverpool career.

He seemed to take a while to get going..

Moving him central seemed to work well though..

I put "other" as an option but as you can see only @moron chose "other".
There is not a single signing he has made where you can say that that player had made more of a difference than another player excluding Nabi. Those 3 seasons where the spine was peak and included the CL and PL win....each player amongst Allisson, VVD, Fabinho, and Salah/Mane were critical, take away Fabinho...well you got what you saw last season, take away VVD and you got what our defence was like last season Pre Qatar WC. Take away Salah, well you see what happens post AFCON Salah in cup double season....see what happens when you take away Bobby and Sadio ? You can have an attack with no fight.

We just dont have someone we can call his best signing.

There is not a single signing he has made where you can say that that player had made more of a difference than another player excluding Nabi. Those 3 seasons where the spine was peak and included the CL and PL win....each player amongst Allisson, VVD, Fabinho, and Salah/Mane were critical, take away Fabinho...well you got what you saw last season, take away VVD and you got what our defence was like last season Pre Qatar WC. Take away Salah, well you see what happens post AFCON Salah in cup double season....see what happens when you take away Bobby and Sadio ? You can have an attack with no fight.

Agreed, except the bit about Nabi.
Anyway, we didn't start winning shit until Ali and Fabs joined.

We've had Salah out for AFCON we coped.
Without Ali, we were left with Adrian and previous to that Karius and you know we were all scared who'd commit the brain fart

We've had Salah out for AFCON we coped.
Without Ali, we were left with Adrian and previous to that Karius and you know we were all scared who'd commit the brain fart
Without Ali - I dread to think what our position would be, so in conclusion my friends I MORON have now got out of all of you who Klopp's best signing is - and the name is:

Alisson Becker !!!!

FINAL ANSWER - AND THE RIGHT ANSWER

And yet Alisson was missing for a bunch of games one season, and we had to fall back on Adrian. We won the league

I put "Other" and no one has chosen it. Even @moron with great deliberation has chosen to change his mind and choose the one's i've mentioned. Mane would have been a distant 4th

19/20 season with No VVD, Salah going through his winter dry patch, it was Ali and Jota who were head and shoulders above anyone else. Remember the "Sell Salah" posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom