• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lamela

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Sky Italia on Wednesday afternoon, Tottenham have agreed a deal with Roma for the transfer of Argentine attacker Erik Lamela.

Spurs are going to win the league, duuu daaaa duuuu da

That wasn't TB.

images

yeah, benitez would always buy 2 average players instead of a good one but this all started rolling when we spent 20 mill on keane. we could have attracted really awesome players at that point and for that money but we just acted like fucking wankers like we always do.

It's been going on since Dalglish thought buying David Speedie & Jimmy Carter was a good idea.

17m
No offence at all intended to Spurs BTW, just making point that they aren't a huge club who are in CL. Certainly spending Bale money wisely.

Ross Catanzariti@bosco08
32m
Worse still, the clowns paraded Lamela around the Olimpico yesterday & will sell him tomorrow. This is a huge slap in the face to every fan.

Ross Catanzariti@bosco08
33m
Sold to a club who isn’t even in the Champions League. Sold for €30m. Barely a €10m profit over two seasons.

Ross Catanzariti@bosco08
34m
That's Lamela. The pin-up boy for the “project”. The kid we signed for over €17m only two years ago, will now be sold to Tottenham Hotspur.

Ross Catanzariti@bosco08
34m
Are there any Romanisti out there who actually believe that selling Lamela will lead to something good? That it's a positive in any way?

I really really hope Spurs miss out on the top four, and end up going Leeds on us.

Heh, we know that's not going to happen though, don't we...

It's a bit depressing that the best comeback we have to them signing all these players is "heh, well yeah, but wait till they get a load of their wage bill! *chuckle* *snort*".

Heh, we know that's not going to happen though, don't we...

It's a bit depressing that the best comeback we have to them signing all these players is "heh, well yeah, but wait till they get a load of their wage bill! *chuckle* *snort*".

It's more than a bit depressing.

It's not depressing, it's the reality of where we are. That's why we hired the scouting set up we have, that's why we signed coutinho and sturridge. We're not normally going for players already established; in that sense Willian was an anomaly, and we just tried to take advantage of the situation at Anzhi.

Henrikh and Costa would have involved a lot of money, but they weren't established superstar names; neither was Suarez when we signed him. We still need new players but we have a manager I trust and money to spend. I'm confident we'll bring in another attacker who will turn out to be ace. Plus we have a playing style/system that is great to watch and already have some class players. Let's be confident.

Reactions: TSD
It's not depressing, it's the reality of where we are. That's why we hired the scouting set up we have, that's why we signed coutinho and sturridge. We're not normally going for players already established; in that sense Willian was an anomaly, and we just tried to take advantage of the situation at Anzhi.

Henrikh and Costa would have involved a lot of money, but they weren't established superstar names; neither was Suarez when we signed him. We still need new players but we have a manager I trust and money to spend. I'm confident we'll bring in another attacker who will turn out to be ace. Plus we have a playing style/system that is great to watch and already have some class players. Let's be confident.

If Spurs sign this guy as well as Willian, I can't be confident, as much as it pains me to say. I do really think we're making great progress though, thats what pains me the most, and I feel Aspas could well end up being another Coutinho like buy, but you can't compete with £100million worth of transfers.

If Spurs sign this guy as well as Willian, I can't be confident, as much as it pains me to say. I do really think we're making great progress though, thats what pains me the most, and I feel Aspas could well end up being another Coutinho like buy, but you can't compete with £100million worth of transfers.

Yes you can. The Galacticos didn't win shit. City didn't win shit last year. You can compete. It's not a given, and it requires a tremendous amount of dedication/motivation from the players, and a rub of the green too, but don't for one second believe it's not doable. It can be done -

Reactions: TSD
We can't control what Spurs are doing. More than that, they wouldn't be doing this if Real Madrid weren't spending close to £100 million on Bale.

Yes you can. The Galacticos didn't win shit. City didn't win shit last year. You can compete. It's not a given, and it requires a tremendous amount of dedication/motivation from the players, and a rub of the green too, but don't for one second believe it's not doable. It can be done -

We aren't competing for the league, we're competing for fourth, you can buy fourth.

I have never seen Lamela play I guess, so I have decided he's bang average and will become a very expensive flop.

That was easy, nothing to see here, let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom