• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Last signing that really excited you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fairly selective bullshit ere.
Half of you were exited by the like of Ballotelli and Downing.
Even Mark 1975 was excited aba Rickie 20 Lambert and Butler.
Hahaha meffs.

You pretend to be Clint Eastwood but I bet you fat and ugly.
Hahahaha Ming.

I don't think anyone is under the impression I am Clint Eastwood, nor am I pretending to be Clint Eastwood.

You're a most welcome addition to the site, though. Even if you've been here before and clearly got banned for being fucking retarded.

I don't think anyone is under the impression I am Clint Eastwood, nor am I pretending to be Clint Eastwood.

You're a most welcome addition to the site, though. Even if you've been here before and clearly got banned for being fucking retarded.
Thanks.
What can I call you if you have no name?
Meff hahahaha.

If I didn't know how to spell it, how the fuck did I know it was wrong?

A fucking lucky guess?

It's obvious he spelt it wrong. You'd just know when you saw the correct spelling, and in this case you knew nothing of the sort. It doesn't follow that you could independently spell it out correctly.

It's obvious he spelt it wrong. You'd just know when you saw the correct spelling, and in this case you knew nothing of the sort. It doesn't follow that you could independently spell it out correctly.

Ha Spotted dic Dantes

So to know he'd spelt it wrong, I'd have to look at the correct spelling first?

And what would motivate me to do that? Or are you suggesting it just happened by chance? Perhaps that I simply look up every single esoteric, foreign or awkward-looking word to ensure they are indeed the correct spelling?

Not even you would do that, and you're fucking mental.

The truth is, it looked wrong, because I knew it was wrong, because I can spell. And I can spell this particular word because I've seen the Godfather 1 & 2, and one of my favourite characters is played by Robert Duvall. Guess what role he plays?

Yeah. Now fuck off.

Are you a scouser? Would you consider most denizens of this site to be either a) wools b) OOT/ jester hat wearing/ day tripping/ armchair supporters?

Hmmm, a little more blunt than usual, although I suppose you're tailoring your approach to the quarry, who seems to be mentally subnormal.

Special advisor to the family? You cheeky bugger! At least I can tap dance!

*sips raspberry leaf tea and chuckles*

I got Caroline Munro's autograph in the 80s. I still periodically remove the swede from it thinking about being in the same airspace as her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom