• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lazar Markovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on markmc

An in the know slightly falling for a load of hoop

It can happen to anyone

Yeah man, I get it. It's fair enough. The point is that you can hardly complain about other people posting Twitter bollocks.

Anyway that's a shit discussion so let's not go there.

Based on markmc

An in the know slightly falling for a load of hoop

It can happen to anyone

He didn't report it as fact though, he just asked if there was any truth to it. That's not falling for it, that's covering your bases.

If you see something online that doesn't seem to quite cut it, do a bit of research. It's not that difficult, especially if the sentiment goes against the grain.

In all fairness he was only asking if any truth in it

I know that mate. Its just something I would have been slaughtered for, s'all a bit of poor form of fun from me. I know Mark mc is sound and loads of people fell for the fake account.

To be honest mate just because ive never seen him play. I know nothing about him.

I finally got round to watching some videos of Iturbe who you've been raving about last night. I thought he looked fucking brilliant, and the perfect solution. I was all ready to compile my scouting report to my dad who's currently acting as Ian Ayre on our simulated transfer committee. Next thing I know he's signed for Juventus, I'm like 'you're kidding me!!'

:arghh:

I was there when Mark Mac hit that golf shot. Someone ask him about the round of golf with a bottle of vodka in Portugal....;)

I finally got round to watching some videos of Iturbe who you've been raving about last night. I thought he looked fucking brilliant, and the perfect solution. I was all ready to compile my scouting report to my dad who's currently acting as Ian Ayre on our simulated transfer committee. Next thing I know he's signed for Juventus, I'm like 'you're kidding me!!'

:arghh:
Youre shitting me!!
Is that deffo?
Fuck.
Wanted him bad.

Griezmann is the one. Hes been top of the list for a while for me.

If we get any credible link to Antoine The Greizmann we're pitching up camp in a thread til the Sexy French bastard signs.

I know bugger all about this Griezmann chap, but Dave - you know what I like in a playa, would I be excited by him??

I know bugger all about this Griezmann chap, but Dave - you know what I like in a playa, would I be excited by him??
It's late so your gonna get the half arsed lazy write up Ryan.

He's a much much better version of Albert Riera. [emoji6]
He can do what Riera could never do, go past a player. He does it with ease too. He's technically very good so you'll like that. Classy. He's due a move and attainable. P$G were linked so that could spoil things.

I haven't seen too much of him either. We need Oncy up in this piece.

It's late so your gonna get the half arsed lazy write up Ryan.

He's a much much better version of Albert Riera. [emoji6]
He can do what Riera could never do, go past a player. He does it with ease too. He's technically very good so you'll like that. Classy. He's due a move and attainable. P$G were linked so that could spoil things.

I haven't seen too much of him either. We need Oncy up in this piece.

Mmmm, not convinced.

The Mark in Lisbon airp last night with his bro and his agent.

BsU1OjTCUAA7gjm.jpg:large

Be good you cunt.

Apparantly travelled to Serbia first. Maybe he needs to sort out a Visa or whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom