• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lazar Markovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
BshzHeeIMAAvWmS.jpg:large

Daniel Levy there trying to hijack the deal.

Before signing for the Reds, Markovic has reportedly requested he wear the number 50 shirt, after he wore it on his back at previous clubs Partizan Belgrade and Benfica.

I had won about a dozen of those by aged 20. Home Farm FC my man!

Seriosuly though, I am hopeful. Not in a Downing kind of blind way.

I think what we are all saying is that we just want some of the unexpected magic that Suarez produces. It doesn't have to come from every place, but a player or two, that just produces the unexpected to garner a goal or two, here and there.

A little bit of Magic, Sunny. You couldn't begrudge us wanting that - maybe Lazar is a trainee magician.

I had won about a dozen of those by aged 20. Home Farm FC my man!

Seriosuly though, I am hopeful. Not in a Downing kind of blind way.

I think what we are all saying is that we just want some of the unexpected magic that Suarez produces. It doesn't have to come from every place, but a player or two, that just produces the unexpected to garner a goal or two, here and there.

A little bit of Magic, Sunny. You couldn't begrudge us wanting that - maybe Lazar is a trainee magician.

Ha. I don't think you're going to quite get Suarez magic again mate. Rodriguez maybe close but that's not gonna happen. We'll find another gem before long, we always do.

I think he can be as good as anybody a few seasons from now, I'd say he's the equivalent of another Sterling in terms of talent and age. General sentiment seems to be that with another season of growth, he would have been a 40M player easily.

I think he can be as good as anybody a few seasons from now, I'd say he's the equivalent of another Sterling in terms of talent and age. General sentiment seems to be that with another season of growth, he would have been a 40M player easily.

Loads have said we need to be finding potential world class players earlier. Hopefully we have, fingers crossed. Need patience with the lad though

Ha. I don't think you're going to quite get Suarez magic again mate. Rodriguez maybe close but that's not gonna happen. We'll find another gem before long, we always do.

We thought that, when Nando left...

And.... I don't want as much magic, just a little of it..

Indeed. I wondered why no-one was in for Suarez after 2010. It was strange.

Anyway, he came to Europe in 2006, and in 2014, he finally got the move to Spain. Took him 8 years for the dream...

Anyway, a little magic, would be great.

i'm going to hold you to this Whirly. 40M, brilliant, thanks

Loads have said we need to be finding potential world class players earlier. Hopefully we have, fingers crossed. Need patience with the lad though

needs to be straight in, making a difference. Winner against city gets him patience.

I am excited about this. Believe he will run his socks off, create chances and grow into a man the Liverpool way!!! And he must be the first Lazarus we have had?? Bringing on his very own tune.... Dig Lazarus Dig!!!

If he scores regularly like he is in that clip - he is off to Madrid next year. No doubt about that. I really don't trust half of these players anymore - they seem obsessed to play in either Barca or Real.

If he scores regularly like he is in that clip - he is off to Madrid next year. No doubt about that. I really don't trust half of these players anymore - they seem obsessed to play in either Barca or Real.

Yeah, it's a worry alright. Hard not to get disillusioned with Football at times.

I think the key will be to have lots of quality players so that the league does not have a tiring effect on players. When Man City won games last season - half the time they did not go out of first gear - I think it was only us and Chelsea who took them to distance. With out thin squad last season you could tell that in the last 4 games they were pretty fucked. Part of me believes that Suarez probably thought 'Fuck this - they are all shit' especially after the 3rd goal went in against us at Palace. I will never forget the look on his face as he looked at our defenders. If games are won by not going at 100% by everyone then I think they will want to stay and succeed at our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom