• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lazar Markovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Benfica did what he usually does these things, dropped his pants and underwear and bent forward."

They don't seem very pleased with their transfer policy

Swiped from another forum, some Benfica fans comments...

"Will be missed.

Thanks for everything and be very happy.

It's going to be the best in the world, in 2 years leaves for Barcelona.

Is a genius."

"It now goes to a fantastic club with a very own mystique."

"Sturridge, Sterling and Markovic ... all slow guys"

"It's a pity you don't stay another year at Benfica. And I mean only one more season because, realistically, he's already got more than value to play at the highest level in the Premier League."

"Good luck Markovic, thank you for this wonderful year.

Will be world top very soon."

"Great player!"

"For England ... at least it was for a team that I admire more!!! That still has some purity of real Club ... Despite the fact that today be increasingly difficult.

Furthermore, it is a team with youth."

"Very, very sorry.

Good luck in your career. Doesn't surprise me at all if in the next couple of years is in the running for the Golden Ball."

"I wish you all the luck in the world but I'm sure you won't be needing. Has the potential to be one of the best in the world. A pity I can't continue at Benfica and a sadness to leave for so little. Will be sold in the future for values above 50 m, there is no doubt in my mind"

"Being here was my favorite and gave everything, but do not hide the hurt to see him leave. Anyway, a hug and good luck."

"It's going to be a serious case in the land of the Beatles, I have no doubt."

"A machine on and off the field"

"Thanks for all you seem great Markovic, inside and outside the field. With this approach you will very far"

"In the Pool the BR put the advanced and he soon explodes."

"Will be missed.

Is a genius."

"It's a pity you don't stay another year at Benfica. And I mean only one more season because, realistically, he's already got more than value to play at the highest level in the Premier League."

"Great player!"

"For England ... at least it was for a team that I admire more!!! That still has some purity of real Club ... Despite the fact that today be increasingly difficult.

"Very, very sorry.

Good luck in your career. Doesn't surprise me at all if in the next couple of years is in the running for the Golden Ball."

"I wish you all the luck in the world but I'm sure you won't be needing. Has the potential to be one of the best in the world. A pity I can't continue at Benfica and a sadness to leave for so little. Will be sold in the future for values above 50 m, there is no doubt in my mind"

"Being here was my favorite and gave everything, but do not hide the hurt to see him leave. Anyway, a hug and good luck."

"Thanks for all you seem great Markovic, inside and outside the field. With this approach you will very far"

I am now officially excited. He's passed the fan test with flying colors!

"Will be missed.

Is a genius."

"Great player!"

"Very, very sorry.

Even in garbled English some lovely sentiments from Benfica fans about us and the player.

Even in garbled English some lovely sentiments from Benfica fans about us and the player.

Yeah, thought the same, this one is a nice touch...

It was time for a new signature as well.

I just read it as a direct dig at Chelsea, wonderful.

It also sounds really cool if you read it in a Bob Marley voice

Benfica fans know the score, fellow European giant with a great history, but yeah there is certainly a dig at the oil clubs there.

He'll have massive competition for that one. Some promising 17 year old just lost his squad number.

Stole Cameron Brannagan's number. Bastard!

Screen-Shot-2014-05-23-at-10.46.34-AM.png

That's it, Brannagan's off to Barca.

Tor-Kristian Karlsen @karlsentk · 19m
I've followed his career since making Partizan debut, talent and potential obvious from the point of breaking into the first team (1/5)

Top European sides were monitoring him back then, most of those impressed by his great ability though some concerns re "frail" physique(2/5)

In terms of potential there's no doubt in my mind that Markovic is among the top 3-5 greatest talents in European football (3/5)

Tor-Kristian Karlsen @karlsentk · 18m
Main characteristics: great ability on the ball (close control, touch), explosive/very quick in one vs one situations, intelligent (4/5)

Tor-Kristian Karlsen @karlsentk · 18m
Transfer fee may seem high but if player develops according to expectations/potential, he could (should) be worth x2 in 18-24 months (5/5)

I don't know if I've ever even seen him play but I still like everything about this transfer. There is a risk involved of course but these are the kinds of risks we need to take in order to reach the next level. Very very pleased.

Benzema next, please.

So does Tim vickery know a lot about south american football and he made similar remarks about Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom