• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leipzig at home in Budapest CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if kabak and Davies were injured at the same time as Fabs, then the 2 central defenders we bought to cover the 3 injured ones were all injured plus the 2 midfielders we played to cover them. So the 7 top choices of CB were all injured at the same time. Possibly.

So if kabak and Davies were injured at the same time as Fabs, then the 2 central defenders we bought to cover the 3 injured ones were all injured plus the 2 midfielders we played to cover them. So the 7 top choices of CB were all injured at the same time. Possibly.
You can’t make this shit up.

I'm going into this expecting us to get knocked out, i'm done with entering any match with any level of confidence that a fan could safely do over the past couple of years..

Preparing for the worst, hoping for the best.

Good team!

Alisson

Trent Phillips Kabak Robertson

Thiago Fabinho Gini

Mane Salah Jota

We’ve all been saying Thiago will be a lot more effective with a player like Fabs alongside him in midfield - let’s hope we see this tonight.

We’ve all been saying Thiago will be a lot more effective with a player like Fabs alongside him in midfield - let’s hope we see this tonight.
I believe this will be the case but possibly not tonight. They barely know each other as midfield partners. Hopefully quality shines through the lack of playing together.

I'd have picked Jones, so I could avoid having to hope and pray I don't get fucked over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom