• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Like a new signing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured Taki was just uncomfortable cos he didn't really play a part. I'd be extremely uncomfortable publicly celebrating an achievement that was created by others & I had no real impact upon too tbf.

I figured Taki was just uncomfortable cos he didn't really play a part. I'd be extremely uncomfortable publicly celebrating an achievement that was created by others & I had no real impact upon too tbf.

Yes, the exact opposite approach to Josemi in Istanbul.

Shaqiri on the other hand just looked fucking furious and a little bit unstable.

Yes, the exact opposite approach to Josemi in Istanbul.

Shaqiri on the other hand just looked fucking furious and a little bit unstable.
Oh and John Terry too - lets not forget him.

I like @Woland 's post, despite being disappointed with Nabi's attendance record, you could quite easily see that he has that unlocking and cute passing ability - but not enough of it was shown in most games - but you knew he had it. I just hope that last game was the start of something special and matches his price tag. The only other person that comes close to that in our team is Shaq but we cannot rely on him in a defensive capacity.

It's no exergeration to say he could become one of the best CMs in the world. There is not one area of the pitch he doesn't look at home in. He's got the lot. Great touch, acceleration, incisive passing, intense pressing, tackles well on his feet, can strike it so well, tricks, the lot.

The extended break has given his body the time to properly heal and he's playing like he belongs now.

Everyone talks about him unlocking defenses, but it's his pressing ability is what he makes him so dangerous. It's ridiculously effective.

It's no exergeration to say he could become one of the best CMs in the world. There is not one area of the pitch he doesn't look at home in. He's got the lot. Great touch, acceleration, incisive passing, intense pressing, tackles well on his feet, can strike it so well, tricks, the lot.

The extended break has given his body the time to properly heal and he's playing like he belongs now.

Everyone talks about him unlocking defenses, but it's his pressing ability is what he makes him so dangerous. It's ridiculously effective.

He pulls out of 50:50 tackles, he needs to sort that out.

Looks like the coaching staff took it upon themselves to make Taki feel at home:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom