• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Arsenal - League Cup - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skullys did the same a while back for different reasons

He came back for the pens:

wiz-liv.jpg

Let's be honest, the level of technical talent and experience they had in that 2nd-ish string side is better than half the PL teams, and yet we won still, due to the mentality giant mindset of the squad.

Glorious.

Did Klopp get it right or did Emery get it completely wrong?

I don't think anyone really got it right, or wrong.

We were hopeless defensively and they weren't much better. But you can't really have too much of a go at Dick if his side score 5 and lose on penalties at Anfield.

It was funny to see Klopp grinning on the sidelines whilst Emery was mentally gnashing his fingernails.

Cuz klopp didn't give a shit if we won or lost ... or at least it felt that way.
hope we don't draw city in the 1/4ers ... won't end nicely if this is the team we play them with!

Did Klopp get it right or did Emery get it completely wrong?

Or was it just a glorified friendly that was a terrific match and our boys came through it in the end..?

Who cares who got what right and wrong?!?!?!? We won a stupid, ridiculous match and keep going... FFS.

The Arse had some decent players playing and we still got over the line with this b team.
Impressive

Emery brought on Guindouzi and Tierney haha and still lost...wow.
... off to the Arsenal forum.

Last edited:
It was funny to see Klopp grinning on the sidelines whilst Emery was mentally gnashing his fingernails.
Once we got the game to pens, Klopp didn't give a fuck.

He saw what he needed to see. The heart and spirit of the young players.

Emery looked like a man who knows his days are numbered.

Hmmmm without being too much of a whiney tit on a funny night. That ginger Dutch lad was fucking useless. He's very young of course but this was a step waaaaay too far for him. IMO.

Origi missed a fucking trick there - when asked which was the best goal he should have said "That twat with an OG"

Hmmmm without being too much of a whiney tit on a funny night. That ginger Dutch lad was fucking useless. He's very young of course but this was a step waaaaay too far for him. IMO.

He had 2 really good moments against Martinelli but he looks well short of experience and presence on the field.

Once we got the game to pens, Klopp didn't give a fuck.

He saw what he needed to see. The heart and spirit of the young players.

Emery looked like a man who knows his days are numbered.

He looked like he didn't give a fuck the whole game.
Seemed like he took it as a free hit and that was evident with the starting lineup and bench.

Yeah, I think he was the one player who looked seriously out of his depth, a bit sluggish, not great technically and he seemed to cause the anxiety among the backline. Williams and Elliot were great.

Yeah, I think he was the one player who looked seriously out of his depth, a bit sluggish, not great technically and he seemed to cause the anxiety among the backline. Williams and Elliot were great.

He is about 12 though like. CB's are very rarely good enough to play against actual experienced men when they're young.

He is about 12 though like. CB's are very rarely good enough to play against actual experienced men when they're young.

I know, I know.. I'm not kicking a young kid, I just thought that compared to other lads coming through, he looked someway off the aforementioned lads and the likes of Hoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom