• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Arsenal - League Cup - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp's press conference
The boss says: "I enjoyed pretty much each second of the game. I don't know when I had as much fun in a football match. I was so happy for the kids that they will remember the night for the rest of their lives.
"Those who came to Anfield tonight, they saw 19 goals! Perfect night."

Slipped and was limping a bit after that. Klopp said he hoped it was nothing serious.

Curtis Jones impressed when he came on. His development is going in the right direction.
Maybe a loan spell after Christmas would be good for him.

What have i missed? Could not get a stream. Now have to wait for extended highlights...

Keita's injured in the head judging by the entirety of his performance tonight

I absolutely loved that game, don't get me wrong - am still buzzing from it. There was some poor defending blah blah blah, but ultimately those youngsters really fucking wanted to win that game, and they kept going and going. The poorest performers of the night by far were actually both Keita, and the Ox (despite the goal), but the youngsters were brilliant in their application.

Just want to say that Origi was our best player from start to finish in that game, the defensive error that led to Arsenal's first goal was partly blamed on him, but for when a striker makes a defensive error - it is not really an error - I mean they are for the most part of their career get given the ball, and stopping other people will never be their primary strength. His ball control, passing and the finishing for both goals were brilliant throughout the game. I have no idea why so many just have a go at him - he delivers and scores !!!

EIKMs4aW4AM0sK_

Last edited:
Love Klopps comment about needing to go and win the comp.

The 6 trophy season dream is still alive!

Anyone sea Elliott after the winning kick, he dropped to his knees and clenched his fists like he’d just won the premiership, now that’s passion and pride.

What have i missed? Could not get a stream. Now have to wait for extended highlights...
Mate next time go to (see Where to Watch forum) I have never failed to get a working rivulet/babbling brook, or three for ANY match on there. They usually have 20-50 rivulets though you may have to try a few (listings don't come up until 30 mins before the match) and occasionally they get blocked during the game however easy to find another one.

FFF EDIT: NO LINKS ON PUBLIC FORUM PLEASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arsenal fans booing the Ox last night.

Idiots, he hasn’t played for them for over a year!

Ha Man City away next round and we’ll need stronger

I'd love it if we'd really get drawn against them away and then don't play. We should tell them we have bigger fish to fry in Qatar. Maybe some day when they grow up and are a proper club they also can play in the Club World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom