• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Arsenal Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when two of the goals came in 2 mins, 3 mins after going behind in a huge game and one of them was outrageous.

Actually he prob does deserve MOTM.

It was so crucial to respond early
Yeah he has to be. Wijnaldum was the best player but Firmino turned the game round. Motm for fun Bobby

FUCKING GET IIIINNNN. WOLVES YOU BEAUTIES TOO!

GINI MOTM THE RED WALL

BOOOOOOM

Defence and keeper also deserve some love. It's been a long time since we had a three goal lead and you could be sure the game was won.

Yeah he has to be. Wijnaldum was the best player but Firmino turned the game round. Motm for fun Bobby

Yep. Gini is so fuckin strong on the ball in close quarters even under severe pressure.

He always stands out in big high octane games because of it. Contract it to Fabinho who looked like his pocket was gonna get picked everytime due to the pace of Arsenal’s press.

I can imagine Ryan is a massive massive fan of Gini. It’s the Hall mark or a superb player

I don't post much but that was worth staying up til 3.30 for.

We were a bit sloppy at the back but our counter-attacking and ability to get the ball back was outstanding.

I hoped 3-1. I'll take 5-1. @Pesam what you think?

We were a bit sloppy at the back but our counter-attacking and ability to get the ball back was outstanding.

When did you sign up to the site Conor

03.30 ? That puts you in my neck of the woods (or at least Time Zone).

MotM (cause no bugger has started the thread yet - hello Morse) ?!

Firmino - that second was pure poetry, he had some sublime moments today.
Shaq. - surprised he wasn't mentioned by more. He was involved in everything from back to front, for at least 70 mins. Only faded out once we had the match banked.
Gini - superb midfield domination, he was awesome, again.

Tough to leave out Lovren, VvD and Mo. who were all awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom