• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Arsenal Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class by Virgil... My moneys on hendo , every day of the week.

3fb7bc7608bcdf35e01c6c7306703cee.jpg

It's a bit mad that a few weeks ago the press were talking about city potentially opening up a gap by going 5 points clear.

8 goals conceeded in 20 games.
Zero defeats
Its fucking mad

We’ve only dropped points at Arsenal away, Chelsea away and City at home.

Mad ting fam.

I am reminded of the story of Djimi Traoré, he was so slow, even getting off the pitch at half time in Istanbul he could hear the Milan team already in their dressing room in full voice, celebrating in the as he passed their door ..............................Its still only half time in the premiership but,
SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE,SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE,SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

We look fucking boss .

Defensively boss , attacking wise boss and managerially boss

Boss, boss ,boss.

If we beat city in a few days time.....

That all said , this all happened over the course of two or so weeks with city dropping the ball , it could swing the other just as quick if we aren't careful

We look fucking boss .

Defensively boss , attacking wise boss and managerially boss

Boss, boss ,boss.

If we beat city in a few days time.....

I’d take a draw there. Win would be boss, but would be happy with a draw.

Perhaps you can upgrade Klopp to 9/10 now?
This game wasnt in the first half of the season therefore its result/performance is not in the half season review.

If it helps he has started the second half of the season as a 10.

Still an 8 for the first half season.

No wonder Gini had a great game with the Dutch manager watching.

Also that 2nd by Bobby...first time a player from Brazil I have seen score a goal as direct as that by leaving defenders on their arses since one of the 3 R's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom