• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Arsenal Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us aren’t all that excited about it, but argued the silly rating because it’s what we do. And due to it being silly, we mention it for a laugh, the same way we’d mention, say, Dreamy’s 25 point gap thing. It’s no big deal.

It provides a welcome distraction for some cos actually there's very little to complain about re the games. It also follows the time old scm tradition of bringing up old shit and lame jokes at any given opportunity.

Mostly though people are annoyed cos Oncy credits his member with a 10 and Klopp only 8.

It provides a welcome distraction for some cos actually there's very little to complain about re the games. It also follows the time old scm tradition of bringing up old shit and lame jokes at any given opportunity.

Mostly though people are annoyed cos Oncy credits his member with a 10 and Klopp only 8.
And rightly fucking so

That was poor from almost every member of the team.
We dicked around, gave it away and then did nowhere near enough as they walked through.

Poor. 4 players watched Iwobi run on. 3 players watched Maitland Niles free at the back post.

Embarrassing stuff
Indeed....

I know what youre doing......
It's kind of ok that I've got your number. It's pretty easy actually. Silly sausage, Ehh you bore me so I'll leave it at that (well maybe). As a tip - Don't believe your own press though (really it's becoming a bit '2010')
embarrassing . You're not that sound. Oh and in case you forget to remind me. I am fucking weird. Proud of it. At least I'll fess up to that.Be original and not some douche that frequents an LFC forum sure because they have nothing better to do.

#hello my 20,000 thousands post hombre ( I mean who the fuck does that?). Do something real for once. You can call me a cunt if you like but as usual with you it would be boring.

Last edited:
Brendan has been missing. Just in time to miss the Fun Bobby comeback.

It's still Christmas innit? Everyone still away or busy.
A hatrick for Bobby and a Gini MOTM display though. I hope Brendan doesn't try fire them back handed compliments in those rating of his.

It's kind of ok that I've got your number. It's pretty easy actually. Silly sausage, Ehh you bore me so I'll leave it at that (well maybe). As a tip - Don't believe your own press though (really it's becoming a bit '2010')
embarrassing . You're not that sound. Oh and in case you forget to remind me. I am fucking weird. Proud of it. At least I'll fess up to that.Be original and not some douche that frequents an LFC forum sure because they have nothing better to do.

#hello my 20,000 thousands post hombre ( I mean who the fuck does that?). Do something real for once. You can call me a cunt if you like but as usual with you it would be boring.
upload_2018-12-31_9-44-57.gif

Well 100% certain there will be no ratings from him:D

Where is he ? - I have missed his ranting and ravings about all the stuff. Also if you are implying that he has left our community, then that is very sad news. Every site needs a few nutters to keep it lively.

@Oncy - yeah we were dicking about alright, problem is everyone seems to know about the dicking about, but willing to give high marks to the team and manager, the final score was such that it kind of masked over all the faults. Klopp needs to sort out the dicking about shit before we meet City because when you present dick to them - they will stick it up our vagina.

Where is he ? - I have missed his ranting and ravings about all the stuff. Also if you are implying that he has left our community, then that is very sad news. Every site needs a few nutters to keep it lively.

@Oncy - yeah we were dicking about alright, problem is everyone seems to know about the dicking about, but willing to give high marks to the team and manager, the final score was such that it kind of masked over all the faults. Klopp needs to sort out the dicking about shit before we meet City because when you present dick to them - they will stick it up our vagina.

He will be back, no worries. We just need Fun Bobby to loose some form.:D

That didn't read like a drunken post to me... It's almost like he's become a woman and is reading into things waaaaay too much.
Might not be drunk, could be high

But yeah, being a tart is more likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom