• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Arsenal Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Because this is just one of the three competitions we have played in. We got knocked out of another and almost the other too.

If it was just the league hes a 10 aye.
It isnt. So he isnt.

We came out of the toughest group in the CL by a mile knocking out the 2nd best team in Italy all the while rotating our players smashing it up in the league.

10 league weighting 65
9 CL weighting 30
5 league cup weighting 5

8 is scandalous but hey ho your end of of season will be a 10.

By the way if we win the treble would not give him a 10 as we got knocked out of the league cup?

Aubermong touched the ball six times in the first half. Four were from kick offs
10 touches in all ... 6 from KOs. That has only happened once before this season to an Arsenal striker ....... to Auba vs Liverpool at the Emirates ! How good have our CBs been ?

10 touches in all ... 6 from KOs. That has only happened once before this season to an Arsenal striker ....... to Auba vs Liverpool at the Emirates ! How good have our CBs been ?

It's abit of both. You need the midfielders cutting off the supplies and the CBs isolating him. They found some joy on the wings and with long ball switch plays. Other than that we gave them almost nothing as apparent from the Auba stats.

It's abit of both. You need the midfielders cutting off the supplies and the CBs isolating him. They found some joy on the wings and with long ball switch plays. Other than that we gave them almost nothing as apparent from the Auba stats.
Indeed. Which is why I find the criticism of Fabinho (despite the obvious errors), in some quarters, to be a little short-sighted as he and Gini did awesome work in the centre to totally control the midfield.

Last edited:
Yup. Because this is just one of the three competitions we have played in. We got knocked out of another and almost the other too.

If it was just the league hes a 10 aye.
It isnt. So he isnt.

Tough crowd

Love that Si Senor, the new Bobby song is belting out on MOTD highlights as hes dribbling through the midfield.

At the Emirates Torreira was MOTM and nullified us. Today we pulled his pants down on about 5 different occasions.

SIIIIIII SENOOOORRRRRR

We came out of the toughest group in the CL by a mile knocking out the 2nd best team in Italy all the while rotating our players smashing it up in the league.

10 league weighting 65
9 CL weighting 30
5 league cup weighting 5

8 is scandalous but hey ho your end of of season will be a 10.

By the way if we win the treble would not give him a 10 as we got knocked out of the league cup?
We’ve lost 4 games. Weight whatever you want. My opinion wont change.
10/10 is perfection. Losing 4 times and exiting 1/3 competitions isnt perfection.

Use whatever criteria you want. Give him 20/10 for the amount of fucks I could give

Damn straight. I love that he looks a bit a cunt on the pitch. No fuckin with him at all.

We’ve missed it so much

Like at half time when Sokratis tried to have a go at Mo while they were walking towards the tunnel at half time. Virge just wanders over and tells him to fuck off

Like at half time when Sokratis tried to have a go at Mo while they were walking towards the tunnel at half time. Virge just wanders over and tells him to fuck off

Exactly. I remember one interview where the journalist said something like ‘your opponents might say you lucky?’

And he just said ‘who cares’

Love him

0_FBL-ENG-PR-LIVERPOOL-ARSENAL.jpg

If winning all games is the only way a manager gets 10 then it's something that will never be achieved. That perfection is achieved by a club not a manager.

Its a stupid rating and that's why everyone is saying so.

If you post something people might or might not like it and will react to it, regardless of the number of fucks you gave.

If winning all games is the only way a manager gets 10 then it's something that will never be achieved. That perfection is achieved by a club not a manager.

If you post something people might or might not like it and will react to it, regardless of the number of fucks you gave.

I think people are over reacting a touch.

I dont care if people like it or argue or moan. Why would I? Whats your point? You disagree? Cool. Good chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom