• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Oldham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stereotype has swung from left wing victims to right wing scum in just a couple of weeks. Been interesting to watch.

Indeed. We're getting some bad press but, to be honest, if the usual retards want to believe the acts of a few moron represent the whole of the Liverpool fanbase then there's little you can do about it. What did you think of the crowd last night Krump? First time I've heard "who are ya" sung in the Kop.

I've got well clear of the idea that our support is anything special at all, I'm sure it's made up of a similar ratio of idiots that make up the majority of the human race. That's why a racism tag irks me. I'm blind to appearance - but have 20-20 for rancid flatulent insipid stillborn opinions.

What I mean is there seemed a massive amount of bellends in the crowd last night

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=48121.msg1458822#msg1458822 date=1325934008]
What I mean is there seemed a massive amount of bellends in the crowd last night
[/quote]

There always is when tickets go on general sale.

Dickheads who haven't been for years go, they get overly pissed to 'make a day of it', then get more hyped up when they get into the ground when they aren't used to it, & spend the entire match being complete twats, usually sat right behind me tearing a hole in my eardrums & generally annoying anyone who actually watches footy.

Yeah, there was a load of ooaryah by me as well. You notice that kind of thing more on cup games when the tickets go on general sale, and dare I say more locals go.

Actually, the last time I recall that chant belted out loud (and I say that loosely as my memory is shite) was when Rivaldo was playing for Olympiakos and loads were giving it to him from the kop - but the 30 quid dad and lad tickets get people to the game that don't normally go, which seems to have cons as well as pros.

Re: Re: Liverpool v Oldham

[quote author=Fascistio link=topic=48121.msg1458799#msg1458799 date=1325931785]
[quote author=peterhague link=topic=48121.msg1#msg1 date=1325926830]
[quote author=Fascistio link=topic=48121.msg1458762#msg1458762 date=1325923934]
[quote author=Halmeister link=topic=48121.msg1458747#msg1458747 date=1325905945]
I know every club has dickheads, but if any of this proves to be true, and I suspect it will, then I'm fucking appalled and a little bit ashamed to be a Liverpool fan at the moment.
[/quote]

im the same
[/quote]

i just don't understand this kind of reaction at all.

some of our fans are racist.
some of our fans are drug dealers.
some of our fans are paedophiles.
some of our fans are wife beaters.

some of our fans, in short, are the scum of the fucking earth.

AND????

what the fuck has that got to do with me?!
[/quote]

True, I know I'm not that way, but I don't like people thinking we're all a bunch of racists. Makes me feel uncomfortable

Seems we've done our best to ruin our reputation over the last 14 months
[/quote]

Yeah I can get over people thinking we're a bit thiefy and all on the dole, but this racism tag is much more serious and won't wash off. And that chant will stick I suspect.

More than anything I'm disgusted that the fans were singing "who are ya!?" The quintessential bell end chant.

I didn't hear any "who are ya'" but i did find the "you're not singing anymore" chant really cringeworthy after we equalised. There were plenty of nobheads there like you said. Some guy behind me spent the best part of 90 mins slating Gerrard ffs.

Fucking hell, "you're not singing anymore" might be even worse actually.

If someone tells me we started singing "Easy! Easy! Easy!" at full time I'm going to top myself.

[quote author=Mamma Mia link=topic=48121.msg1458571#msg1458571 date=1325891509]
24bntzp.jpg

[/quote]

31 goals in 23 matches

So, no one has been arrested yet and no one has gone on the record to say what may or may not have been said. All "insiders" & "sources".

This is the queue for the likes of Maddock and Holt in the mirror, and no doubt others to start spewing you reap what you sow shite.

And then there are those on here who leap on what ever bandwagon suits their agenda. When will we ever learn. Perhaps we should wait for some facts before making summary judgement?

I've said all along "IF" it transpires to be true... I don't know if that post was aimed at me, but I was one of the biggest Suarez sympathisers, if you will, in the Evra thread so I don't have an agenda certainly. But it can't be denied that it really looks like racial abuse. What else could it be that would make the lad cry? Even if it was "you Manc bastard" and the fan was misheard it still does us no good.

[quote author=Halmeister link=topic=48121.msg1458938#msg1458938 date=1325945858]
I've said all along "IF" it transpires to be true... I don't know if that post was aimed at me, but I was one of the biggest Suarez sympathisers, if you will, in the Evra thread so I don't have an agenda certainly. But it can't be denied that it really looks like racial abuse. What else could it be that would make the lad cry? Even if it was "you Manc bastard" and the fan was misheard it still does us no good.
[/quote]

It wasnt aimed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom