• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v RB Leipzig - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that we won't face teams set up like this in the PL, but we seem to have found how to play.

Jota, Mane Salah up top. Kabak, Philips at the back and Fabs in midfield.
Do reckon that Fulham, Brighton, Burney, and Everton could make the last 16 of the Champions League?

Just about a perfect game from us. From Klopp and the players.
Much better balance and 90 mins of pressing and aggressive play.

Phillips and Kabak excellent.
Thiago brilliant, and you can see what we have missed with Fabinho in midfield.

4-0 on aggregate against this Leipzig team is an amazing result. This is a team only 2 points behind Bayern München.

Can we play in Budapest every weekend??

A job well done...
The chances we created now we have Fab back in midfield. Hope that we can bring that back to the Prem'

Last edited:
Kabak was very solid. Phillips was classic Philips, if a 23yr old who's played about 6 matches can possibly be classic...

Phillips should start the rest of the season - he's a calming influence, imposing and dominant in the air.

Fabinho should only start DM - our midfield missed him so much.

Mane and Salah need to score goals every game please.

We weren't as imperious as we have been in recent years but we created a huge number of chances to score goals tonight.

Fingers crossed that this is the start of Naby staying fit. He is fucking good.

Lets hope so. Gets about and influences it a bit more than Thiago. He can provide a bit of push from midfield.There has been a disconnect between midfield and the front 3. Gini is working hard but I want to see Nabby in there.Thiago just doesn't do enough.

159185038_10218126285364764_1843124207621410025_n.jpg

I'm not surprised that Thiago looked a lot better with Fabinho in midfield. He did the same for Henderson as well.
He lessens Thiago's defensive responsibilities, which let's him focus on what he's world class at moving the ball, turning defence into attack in an instant and opening the opposition’s defence with his through balls.
I want to see more of this.

I'm not surprised that Thiago looked a lot better with Fabinho in midfield. He did the same for Henderson as well.
He lessens Thiago's defensive responsibilities, which let's him focus on what he's world class at moving the ball, turning defence into attack in an instant and opening the opposition’s defence with his through balls.
I want to see more of this.
Thiago actually looked great at times, when his brain is not concentrating all times on defending his brain can float into playmaking and it's amazing to watch.

The quarter final is gonna be bitch whoever we play.
AND no, we're not gonna get Porto, they're playing Man C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom