• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v RB Leipzig - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That felt good , wouldve been nice if Jota and Salah had taken their chances in the first half and we turned It into a comprehensive victory but hopefully we can continue this form in Europe and not play against a side adopting west broms tactics

That felt good , wouldve been nice if Jota and Salah had taken their chances in the first half and we turned It into a comprehensive victory but hopefully we can continue this form in Europe and not play against a side adopting west broms tactics
Hopefully it will be ok if we start that midfield in the PL. Fab, Gini and Thiago were excellent.

In the past, Klopp has talked about 1 or 2 percent being the difference. Tonight felt like we were back to 97%.

In the past, Klopp has talked about 1 or 2 percent being the difference. Tonight felt like we were back to 97%.

We've thought that before in the last few months, that "we're back" only for it to be one step forward and two back. Need to put a run of wins/good performances together for that to be case.

I don't expect us to, with all or injuries, but it would be so Liverpool if we did win it.

We won but we still lacked confidence and they had a good few chances and they had far to much room to create stuff. 3/4 time they were allowed to cut inside with room to get a shot off. Still far to high at times. Space down Trent's side and we nearly paid for it.

With Thiago in there there is a disconnect between the midfield and the front 3. He's combative and can play the short pass but Nabby who isn't even fully fit probed and pushed much more, and supported the front 3 far more effectively. We are slightly rudderless without Hendo.Fabio can do it but it will be a game or two in midfield before he gets back to full speed, midfield wise.

I don't want to see Fabinho at CB again. Klopp should pick his best 2 from Kabak Phillips Davies and Rhys Williams then give them an uninterrupted run of games to build an understanding.

I like what I've seen from Keita since he's come back, he's willing to break the defensive lines and run into space which creates gaps for Mané and Salah. He still looks like he's not 100% though. Midfield instantly looks like we've got alot more options as soon as Fabinho is back in the no6 position

Fabinho in midfield already just gives whole lot of extra steel.
Don’t want to see him in the back again this and happy to go with Nat + 1 and see how we fare.

I guess with Gini leaving for next season, it’s a given it will be another DM is needed at least as cover.

Imagine the fury of all the mancs you know if we finished 8th in the league while they finished 2nd and we won the European cup again.

We won but we still lacked confidence and they had a good few chances and they had far to much room to create stuff. 3/4 time they were allowed to cut inside with room to get a shot off. Still far to high at times. Space down Trent's side and we nearly paid for it.

With Thiago in there there is a disconnect between the midfield and the front 3. He's combative and can play the short pass but Nabby who isn't even fully fit probed and pushed much more, and supported the front 3 far more effectively. We are slightly rudderless without Hendo.Fabio can do it but it will be a game or two in midfield before he gets back to full speed, midfield wise.
Em, yer hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom