• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HT. Right, we're doing our job, but a goal or two more would be nice.

Some of the crowd need to sort themselves right out, that was fucking ridiculous. That cunt wearing a Brighton top needs lashing out.

HT. Right, we're doing our job, but a goal or two more would be nice.

Some of the crowd need to sort themselves right out, that was fucking ridiculous. That cunt wearing a Brighton top needs lashing out.
He needs a kicking.

Wish Brighton could have held out longer after taking the lead. This Wolves side are doing what they do. They're fucking hard work.

I can't be doing with these updates from Brighton. I may ignore the match thread for the 2nd half

My nan would have saved that. And she's dead since 20 years.

naan-bread-1.jpg

Shame City scored a minute after Brightons opener, or it could have been a bit different.
City will coast now and get 1-2 more in the second half. Ah well.

Lets just win our game, play some good footy in the second half and end the season with a bang.

I'm not allowing myself to hope. Can't see Brighton taking points off City. Got to hold the lead longer than 20 seconds. It's not going to be our day.

Yeh shame they scored so early. Really stirred city and the came back hard. Really unlikely they’ll get anything now, but then, it was really unlikely they would have scored anyway...

City will cruise to the title now. I can't see Brighton get another goal. City don't do stupid equalizers.

Dont lose hope so long as it stays 1-2, if Brighton can get a draw then it is better it stays that score until the 89th minute.

Well on the bright side Allison seems set to win the Golden gloves this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom